Coins and pins Magic Geoocoin

crazycavelover

I was just wondering if I missed the Magic Geoocoin sales this morning? Did anyone see them go on sale?

I don't see the green Magic Geoocoin as sold out. If I missed one, anyone have an extra to spare? I sat here from 5am to 6am only to miss the coin........ Oh well. Supply and demand, LOL. :anitongue:

Pretty sure they go on sale tonight between 8pm & 9pm

I was just wondering if I missed the Magic Geoocoin sales this morning? Did anyone see them go on sale?

I don't see the green Magic Geoocoin as sold out. If I missed one, anyone have an extra to spare? I sat here from 5am to 6am only to miss the coin........ Oh well. Supply and demand, LOL. :anitongue:

OMG! Double checked my email.... You are correct! Ok. I had a blonde moment. Known to happen often! Thanks so much for the responce... I would have sat here clueless all day. LOL...

hmm, no e-mail for me. Good thing I read the board. Is that easteren, central, ...???

hmm, no e-mail for me. Good thing I read the board. Is that easteren, central, ...???

I get all of the emails too and didn't receive this one. Darn

I get all of the emails too and didn't receive this one. Darn

the C & P site is already slow to load... must be everyone trying to get on it :laughing:

:anitongue:

Wow, that went nice and smoothly. Got a magic coin, a coast guard coin, and a dragon coin, everything I wanted!

So glad they had this sale at a good time, last one was on a weekday morning, and I, like a lot of folks was at work with no computer access. But I guess not anyone time is a good time for everyone, with people working different shifts of the day/night. Still happy to be able to get in on these. Good job Coins & Pins!

Edited by Band of Bradys

Half past two in the morning over here, and boy...am I glad I decided to check the Forum before going to bed!

Missed the sale on the Magic coin the first time and felt ever so bad after seeing them for real.

Reading about this second chance it did not take me long to decide to buy a few of each colour!

I am ever so happy! :anitongue:

Edited by Twin Peaks

Half past three in the morning over here, and boy...am I glad I decided to check the Forum before going to bed!

Missed the sale on the Magic coin the first time and felt ever so bad after seeing them for real.

Reading about this second chance it did not take me long to decide to buy a few of each colour!

I am ever so happy! :laughing:

...............Glad my stupidity helps others! :anitongue::laughing::laughing:

I apparently missed the opening sale but after reading this thread, I went to the coinsandpins.com site and they still have both colors available. I ordered a blue without any problems at all. Either they have more available than they did the Gold Compass Rose or people are beginning to lose interest as that coin shut the site down in the initial offering and then sold out in about 10 minutes at the secondary offering. Interesting! This was a little on the steep side price-wise for me but bit the bullet because I like the coin so much. Ouch! :laughing: