!GeoCoin Question!

c_b_mazur

Ok, I was handed this geocoin about a year ago for finding a cache. I have decided to pass this coin along. However, I can find no information in this coin. Maybe you guys and gals can help me. I will do my best to describe it and not give out the tracking number.

1. Gold coin

2. 1 1/2"

3. Front has the state of California, 4 hikers and reads "California", "The Golden State", "Eureka", and a compass the has "N37*09.970 W119*26.970", and a 4 digit number at the bottom.

4. Back has the geocache logo, "You are the search engine", "geocaching.com", "2004", and the used with permission disclamer.

Thats it. I want to drop this coin off here in Iraq soon but I dont want it to be just a floating coin. Can any of you help find out how to track this coin. And I did try to do the tracking by the number but cant fond anything on it. Thanks again for any help.....

Does it look like

9b86fe5d-4908-4e3b-a7f0-b03d0b4af008.jpg

?

If this is the coin it is not tracking on geocaching.com. You can make it trackable like what was mentioned in the previous post. You could leave it in a cache, but there just will be no way to track its progress.

--Redtailfalconer

Yep, thats the one. Thanks guys for all the help. I guess I will hold on to it for a little longer till i can get done up right. Thanks again.

If you'd like to track a Geocoin in Iraq... I'd be happy to send you one that you can track.

I don't know how long it would take to get to you, but I could try.

Are you serving there?

If so, please send an address and I will send a little care package.

Is there anything else you might want from Home?

~Fluttershy :mad: