West Texas Wingnuts

enduroking

To All,

We finally got our new personal geo-coins in and ready to ship! All of the information is located at the following address, including prices.

WINGNUTS-SILVER-Web.jpg

WINGNUTS-GOLD-Web.jpg

http://www.the3defaus.clearwire.net/GAGA-Geocoin-Sales.htm

How big is it: 2"

How Thick is it: Slightly thicker than an 1/8"

Will it have a unique Icon: Yes, on the webpage (yellow Goldwing)

What will your price be: varies, on webpage

What will the shipping costs be: included, within US

What metal finishes will you use: Gold, Silver

What is your estimated ship date: As soon as the Paypal payment is made, within 24 hrs.

A portion of the sales will be donated to our local geo-club, Greater Abilene Geocaching Association (GAGA).

If there are any questions or comments, don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail at

enduroking@cableone.net

Thanks for Looking,

Enduroking

Edited by enduroking

Just wanted to say, VERY NICE!

If I was a rider I would definately buy a set.

But, alas, the Christmas season is upon us and the little one (Yeah right! She's 15! :laughing: ) must have gifts under the tree come Christmas morning.

Sorry, but I don't think a set of your VERY NICE! Wingnut coins will go over well :anitongue:

:laughing::laughing:

Maybe after the first of the year, if you still have any left, I snatch up a set, or maybe work out a trade.

D-man :sad:

Just wanted to say, VERY NICE!

If I was a rider I would definately buy a set.

But, alas, the Christmas season is upon us and the little one (Yeah right! She's 15! :cry: ) must have gifts under the tree come Christmas morning.

Sorry, but I don't think a set of your VERY NICE! Wingnut coins will go over well :cry:

:cry::huh:

Maybe after the first of the year, if you still have any left, I snatch up a set, or maybe work out a trade.

D-man :cry:

I ordered mine from GAGA last week and recevied them quickly. I don't ride either but I DO Geocache. Besides, I have to support our West Texas Geocachers. :laughing:

The coins are awesome!

Rubbing alcohol.

Goo Gone is amazing, too!

I actually had tried that (alcohol) before I posted and it did absolutely nothing, but I will try goo gone. Normally the alcohol does the trick but they must have used some heavy duty tape or something. Oh well. Thanks for the tips!

I also found that the spray lysol is a miracle worker. Removes sticky from tape faster than goo-gone.

lol i just noticed something...if you ever need eduroking's finger print its on the picture of the coin. I guess I have been watching too much CSI.

Ha ha! Hope he isn't wanted anywhere! :D

Me WANTED anywhere?!?!?!!! LOL I'm too old for that!! I'm not even sure my wife wants me!! LOL Sorry about the tape fiasco. I have since quit taping the coin to the carboard. The envelopes are tight enough that I just seal the ends good.

Thanks for all of the nice comments on the coins!! We are extremely proud of them!! I'm glad everybody is happy with them as well.

Thanks Again,

West Texas Wingnuts

P.S. I went ahead and burned off my fingertips, so nobody can identify me now!!!! LOL :D

lol i just noticed something...if you ever need eduroking's finger print its on the picture of the coin. I guess I have been watching too much CSI.

Ha ha! Hope he isn't wanted anywhere! :laughing:

Me WANTED anywhere?!?!?!!! LOL I'm too old for that!! I'm not even sure my wife wants me!! LOL Sorry about the tape fiasco. I have since quit taping the coin to the carboard. The envelopes are tight enough that I just seal the ends good.

Thanks for all of the nice comments on the coins!! We are extremely proud of them!! I'm glad everybody is happy with them as well.

Thanks Again,

West Texas Wingnuts

P.S. I went ahead and burned off my fingertips, so nobody can identify me now!!!! LOL :D

Oh man, those are not Enduroking's prints, they're mine. BTW: Ya'll watch way too much tv. :D

I have burned off my finger tips as well.

Just thought I'd post that ours came a couple of days ago, and they are awesome!! Not to mention heavy! :wub: Definitely going to keep the gold one for our collection (we don't keep one of every geocoin we buy, so this tells you how much we like it ;) ) and send out the two silver ones. Lots of local geocoin-nuts are going to drool over these :blink:

[/i][/b]thanks for the link to your website. i just purchased one of your coins and i'm anxious to see it in person. i've also just completed my first geocoin project with the help from my better half and we hope geocachers and coin collectors will enjoy our coin as much as folks here like your coin! we both love to ride through west texas on our bikes and stop along the way to cache. we strongly believe its the best of both sports!! keep the shiny side up, and keep the wind in your hair!! :unsure: