All I want for Christmas is ...

... everyone to consider setting at least one wheelchair accessible cache in 2007 ! :)
Time for you to do mine then - 100% accessible but still an absolute b*gger to do!
Puzzle & Multicaches to be banned or shuffled off to Waymarking.
As if .... :blink::blink: love them

A 60csx... so I can get some decent caching in dense tree cover (the legend hates trees)
That's what my missus wants for Christmas - now should I get it or get the Legend??? :laughing::)

And for myself .... an end to my utter incompetence in typing in coordinates .... the number of times I have gone to a rather odd location and said "it cant be around here", and then realised I can't type!

Edited by kewfriend

I wish for 2 things,both being very unlikely though. :blink:

#1.A winning lottery ticket..(more than a tenner would suffice)..so I can buy a bigger and better gps! :lol:

#2.NO more anti micro threads! :) (add bored smiley here) :)

Good Luck with your Xmas wish Dorsetgal. :lol::laughing:

Edited again to make the #1 wish Caching related. :blink:

Edited by currykev

Just at this moment, my wish has changed to ...

...wanting GeoDog to get well soon, so he can come caching again. He has just spent 2 days in hospital poorly. :) He's home now, so maybe things are moving in the right direction.

Awwww poor Caesar.....

Miow miow, purr purr from Buttons and Cacha, my cats!

Just at this moment, my wish has changed to ...

...wanting GeoDog to get well soon, so he can come caching again. He has just spent 2 days in hospital poorly. :) He's home now, so maybe things are moving in the right direction.

I hope that geodog is back to normal soon and out enjoying the fresh air with you. Our cat is currently locked in a cage for four weeks on the vets orders - he broke his femur yesterday chasing cars - I think they were chasing him actually and one of them got him. At least our dog is having a easy time of things without the cat creaping up on him.

As for what I'd like for Xmas - well a new jacket (geocaching related in the sense that I'd wear it geocaching) so if Mrs Studlyone is reading this - hint, hint, hint.

Failing that then a new PDA (I wonder which she will choose LOL).

Ian

Edited by studlyone

Dear Old Father time, Mr Clause, Santa, St. Nick.

I'm not a fussy man but would it be too hard to ask for more caches to east of me? i know this might involve huge amounts of land reclaimation or some of those fabled giants to come back and push some islands around, but its just getting boring going west all the time! Oh and i would not mind some maps for my 60CX which i can do routing with.

Your Friend

Donny