2006 Canadian Benchmark Microcoins

The Lost Geeks

Introducing Canada's 2006 Benchmark Microcoin. They will be sold in packs of 5. Each pack will contain 4 Antique Bronze coins and one LE Satin Gold coin for $25.00 CDN.

The top of the coin is beveled with a thickness in the middle of 3.5mm tapering to 3mm at the edge.

As you can see from the picture, they are just slightly smaller than a Canadian Quarter. Size: 22mm, thickness: 3.5mm

A total of 500 coins were produced in the following quantities:

* LE Satin Gold - 95

* Antique Bronze - 385

* Antique Copper - 20 (Trades only)

This coin has it own Icon and is trackable on geocaching.com.

Canadian Benchmark

Introducing Canada's 2006 Benchmark Microcoin. They will be sold in packs of 5. Each pack will contain 4 Antique Bronze coins and one LE Satin Gold coin for $25.00 CDN.

The top of the coin is beveled with a thickness in the middle of 3.5mm tapering to 3mm at the edge.

As you can see from the picture, they are just slightly smaller than a Canadian Quarter. Size: 22mm, thickness: 3.5mm

A total of 500 coins were produced in the following quantities:

* LE Satin Gold - 95

* Antique Bronze - 385

* Antique Copper - 20 (Trades only)

This coin has it own Icon and is trackable on geocaching.com.

Canadian Benchmark

mail.gif

b. :P

Thanks. I ordered some in a frenzy of patrionism. I'd love to see a full-sized Canadian benchmark with a little more detail. I am looking forward to these ones though!

I had considered doing a Canadian benchmark last year but they are so plain and nothing as fancy dancy as the US benchmarks that I decided against it. A smaller Canadian benchmark, though, such as this one, is a good way to go.

I didn't mention it but these are NOT a pre order.

They are in stock and ready to ship now!

Thanks

Also ordered a set - If they look half as nice in person as they do in the picture, they'll be WOW!

SSD

Well, mine arrived yesterday and they look TWICE as nice in person. For such a simple, plain design its hard to imagine how nice they really are. Sort of like Shaker furniture i guess.

Thanks guys

Skisidedown