N London GeoCaching Club

waz1642
Followers 3

Hi gang

I`m looking at running another event but this time walk in E London (If the tube/train are running).

Stopping at a pub at the end (so if you don`t fancy the walk you can meet at the pub and get the 1st round in) ;) .

I will have to check route. Lots of building works for the 2012 Olympics.

The date has to be confirmed.

:laughing:

Hi is ther a Geocaching club in N london or Essex or Hartfordshire?

That be cool if someone start a club which can swop coins or travel bugs or go for drinks or go night geocaching as a group. Keep up to date with storys or if any members got dog we can or so go to dog walks at the same time. Also email members about events in the area or report missing coins or travel bug alert system. Maybe??

Wow! Some serious necroposting.

As Steve says, BBH is probably your best bet. We seem to move around - I've yet to see an even around Steve's way yet though (and I'm more than happy for a visit to Welwyn/Hatfield)

The last few months have been held around Aylesbury / MK / Tring and I think some of the other extremes (Sandy, Marlow and Stortford) have been sadly lacking.

Contact Alibags with any questions I would guess......

As Steve says, BBH is probably your best bet. We seem to move around - I've yet to see an even around Steve's way yet though (and I'm more than happy for a visit to Welwyn/Hatfield)

OK, I take the hint I will get round to sorting one.