Nutlady coin

horsegeeks

We received our nutlady coin today and am very impressed. It is one of our favorites for sure. One problem on them is the prefix on the tracking number on our coin is PG. When I try to retrieve the activation code it won't work unless I change the prefix to pc then the code pops up. I wish we would have ordered a few more to trade and send packing. Thanks nutlady

I have a copper with PG. Great coin though :)

It would be interesting to see how many had the error. This could make some unique. :anicute:

My set are all PC. A seriously awesome coin Nutlady :rolleyes:

Cachegame is right. Scarcity may make the error coins more collectible for some...

IMHO, I may find it difficult to part with any of my nuts :rolleyes:

It would be interesting to see how many had the error. This could make some unique. :anicute:

Cachegame is right. Scarcity may make the error coins more collectible for some...

Enough said

WEll, I just looked through a few of the coins......I found 2 PG in the copper right away.....Ill go through them as I continue to package coins. PLEASE have patience.......I never imagined it would take so long. Ive been timing it, with my slow dial up out in the boondocks, each label takes 12 minutes. No, Im not kidding.

This thread cracks me up......when I see PC, I think the dreaded "Politically correct" , and PG woud be Pregnant.

Gee, maybe the PG coins will end up like the upside down kitty hawk stamps? Ok, I doubt it.

I know one thing, it could only happen to me.

I suppose everyone wonders the same thing about their coins.....do you like them?

Enough said

Imagine the fun I have with word puns.......talking to growers about their nuts.....

At this time I have to stop accepting orders. Im sold out of gold, and soon on the others. I have sent or will send tommorow the coins to all that have sent a payment. I need to catch up on a few trade addresses as well. Once I clear all pre-orders, trades, I can sort through what is left.

Is this reasonable? I hope it is. I need to re-contact several that have not paid, and still a few orders I havent gotten a reply too from my original "how do you like these" forum.

This coin stuff can make one QUITE nuts indeed!

Ok. I realize this might be TOTALLY unkosher, but im being quite selfish at this time and cheating. Some might view it as wrong, but I can get the addys that I need and get the coins off ALOT faster this way!

Here are pre-orders that I still need a paypal addy for. ( oh, and by the way, I see the coin market saturated, if you no longer want my coin/s, I am NOT offended! )

Jho 135

Jakes Goldilocks

Penny Packer

humbird 7

cain rrc

Larry 739

Camping mumma

Ive just thought to myself...as scatter brained as I am....This request in NO way is a reflection on anyone! In fact, my original request might have well been caught by a spam filter!

I need addresses from the following traders. And please, I KNOW Ive already recived the trades on some, please let me know, and the blame here is ENTIRELY on me!

Parents of Sam

Gbots

Team Lightening bugs

SWX 4

Cornerstone 4

I will try to catch the rest that Ive invoiced personally. And again, I hope this is ok.

Sandra, nutlady

This is shameless....but has no one else received my coin/s? I was pretty sure I sent coins to all that have paid..... Several havent, but I assume folks change their mind, or find somthing they like better, and heck, thats ok!

Im pretty happy ( and surprised) by the turn about on these. There are several coins that folks asked for at the start......Ive sent emails for a pay pal addy , order info, etc. I will assume in a few weeks you are no longer interested. And thats fine.

I did order enough to fill every "request". So if you dont have your coin soon, please contact me.

And I feel REALLY bad about this....I went back through pages of emails.......I did a trade with someone for the coin and pin set that had children caching. Nice big coin, 3-D, trackable, coin came from I THINK Texas Geocaching Association, and was from a coin of the month type deal. If someone could please verify that, your coin and pin is ON the way.

Sorry about this..the coin trades just got away from me. And I feel particularly bad about the trades I have gotten but not sent.

Sandra

This is shameless....but has no one else received my coin/s? I was pretty sure I sent coins to all that have paid..... Several havent, but I assume folks change their mind, or find somthing they like better, and heck, thats ok!

Im pretty happy ( and surprised) by the turn about on these. There are several coins that folks asked for at the start......Ive sent emails for a pay pal addy , order info, etc. I will assume in a few weeks you are no longer interested. And thats fine.

I did order enough to fill every "request". So if you dont have your coin soon, please contact me.

And I feel REALLY bad about this....I went back through pages of emails.......I did a trade with someone for the coin and pin set that had children caching. Nice big coin, 3-D, trackable, coin came from I THINK Texas Geocaching Association, and was from a coin of the month type deal. If someone could please verify that, your coin and pin is ON the way.

Sorry about this..the coin trades just got away from me. And I feel particularly bad about the trades I have gotten but not sent.

Sandra

I don't think I've received an invoice yet. I'll send you an email.

Edited by coreynjoey