Coins and Pins got me again!

Rattlingcrew

The military coins were posted today. I made a trip to the post office and 45 minutes later, I was back home. When I arrived, the notification of the sale was in my box. I managed to get two of them all, except the Air Force Coins. I hope somebody puts them on the E market so I can fill out the collection. I am not having very good with C & P releases lately. :ph34r::laughing: They look like a great coin and hopefully I will find the rest. Glen

Um, I don't think those all went on sale yet. Their email notification said Sunday 11/26.

Ship To: Bill To:

Glen Soldan Glen Soldan

geoks@cox.net geoks@cox.net

785-493-1838 785-493-1838

749 S. 5th 749 S. 5th

Salina KS 67401 Salina KS 67401

US US

Code Name Quantity Price/Ea. Total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gc-cp-m-0966 Marine Corps Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0963 Navy Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0964 Army Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0962 Coast Guard Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

Shipping: U.S.P.S. Parcel Post : $6.68

Sales Tax: $0.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $78.52

That might be, but it would appear to me that I made the first round. Maybe I will get another chance at the Air Force coins. Their notification does say the 26th, so maybe I will have a chance. Glen

The deal with this set of coins from what I know is that there was a special pre-sale of these coins to members of MAGC, and supposed to be to those people only and the regular sale will be later. (Mon from what the newsletter said). But it looks like they will have lots of these coins made and remade next year too.

Looks like I got extra lucky...I got two Air Force coins even!

gc-cp-m-0965 Air Force Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0966 Marine Corps Geocoin 1 $8.98 $8.98

gc-cp-m-0963 Navy Geocoin 1 $8.98 $8.98

gc-cp-m-0964 Army Geocoin 1 $8.98 $8.98

gc-cp-m-0962 Coast Guard Geocoin 1 $8.98 $8.98

Shipping: U.S.P.S. Priority Mail ®: $6.00

Total: $59.88

Um, I don't think those all went on sale yet. Their email notification said Sunday 11/26.

Ship To: Bill To:

Glen Soldan Glen Soldan

<OMITTED>

gc-cp-m-0966 Marine Corps Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0963 Navy Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0964 Army Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

gc-cp-m-0962 Coast Guard Geocoin 2 $8.98 $17.96

Shipping: U.S.P.S. Parcel Post : $6.68

Total: $78.52

That might be, but it would appear to me that I made the first round. Maybe I will get another chance at the Air Force coins. Their notification does say the 26th, so maybe I will have a chance. Glen

Say.....you wouldn't want to share your Social Insurance number by any chance? :P

Just as a heads-up - it's probably a good idea to avoid posting too much personal information in any online forum. There are programs that can "search" or scan public forums and then use the information for ill.