Ashes Caches!

chizu

No, but I have at least altered my avatar to show some support for the lads :laughing:

Some Ashes themed caches could be a good idea though.

I actually got my GPSr out last weekend (first time in over 3 months) to set up a multi cache near me. Got some great intermediate points but can't find a suitable final location yet. Can't see how I could twist it to an ashes theme but I could always leave a themed TB inside to start it's journey.

Anyone placing any to celebrate the start of The Ashes? Cricket themed cache anyone?

Hmm, I've seen several caches been archived as they have been caught in fires... I think maybe you've hit on an idea that will let them live on :) "Caches Ashes, Caches!" They could also be turned into a TB "Ashes in Caches"! Or has this been done already?

J

Good idea. You reckon this will send good kharma to our lads?

Can't do any harm! If I'd thought of it earlier I might have arranged something reciprocal with an Aussie cacher (maybe it could have acted like a Stargate cache or something - I'm just thinking as I type here!), although having an Ashes cache in Scotland might not be so sensible!

Anyone placing any to celebrate the start of The Ashes? Cricket themed cache anyone?
I think I can claim to have the only genuine CRICKET cache in the UK, certainly so when I last checked. (GCYRMB). It seems all the others are in the US - or nearly all. There's a small accolade due to anyone who can spot the impossibility in my cache, but hey - I can't be bothered to correct it!

Is your Ingerland avatar wearing a knotted hankie (hanky?) Ali? :)

might be... I notice you dont question my auwfennic spelling of Inger-land SP! :mad:

Whoops! I forgot to sign out of Mongers sccount before posting that :lol:

What Mongoose is Alibags sock puppet account :):lol::mad::o

So who have I been caching with? :lol::o