[Pre-Order] United We Cache Geocoins

Team JSAM

I am now taking orders for the 2nd batch of the United We Cache Geocoins these coins are no different than the first shipment this is just the 2nd batch for all of those that missed out plus the first time the Black Nickel LE with glitter has been offered.

After this 2nd batch is sold out the dies for the 2006 United We Cache Geocoins will be retired!

Details:

Size: 2"

Thickness: 3mm

2 D art front and back

Metals available: Shiny Gold, Silver & Black Nickel LE

Trackable: Yes, on Geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, unique to the coin

Activation codes: www.Coincodes.com

Ship Date: 3-4 Weeks

Price: $9.95/ea or $29.95/set worldwide shipping included.

Artwork:

Gold - Order Now!

uwc-new-g.gif

Silver - Order Now!

uwc-new.gif

Black Nickel LE - Order Now!

1871.gif

Icon:

unitediconb32x32.jpg

unitediconb16x16.jpg

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

There must have been something wrong because I tried to order and I logged in to paypal and hit the pay button and then it said my session had timed out so i logged in again and hit pay again. and it happened again so i tried just paying with my credit card and it wouldn't accept the security code i put in at the bottom of the page and it was exactly right and so i gave up.

I hope don't end up ordering like 10 sets.

If anyone knows what might be wrong, i would be very thankful.

I will try my computer at home as i am at work right now so maybe that will work. :laughing::ph34r:

Do I understand this right... if I have a Silver & Gold coin from the first edition (the only colors then available), the only way to get a Black Nickel LE coin now is to order a set of 3 coins that includes another Silver & Gold coin?

I did not think of that, I have changed the site so black nickel can be ordered by itself!

Do I understand this right... if I have a Silver & Gold coin from the first edition (the only colors then available), the only way to get a Black Nickel LE coin now is to order a set of 3 coins that includes another Silver & Gold coin?

I did not think of that, I have changed the site so black nickel can be ordered by itself!

Thanks much. Having already bought a couple of gold & silver sets, I was almost gonna pass on the black nickel coin until I saw this post.

:)