Chili Pepper Coin

georeyna

Please, please keep your eye on this discussion page. I have just received word that I am getting samples in by next week. I will know more about metals, colors, etc next week. I will post to this board the information as I am getting it so everyone can be ready for the trades or purchases.

I think this coin will be ready by December or very early January.

Thanks to all who have written me, I appreciate the interest.

All who are interested will either have a chance to purchase or trade a coin.

Thank you!

Elisa

I'd like to buy 2 of each color.

Hey, I love homemade picante sauce. Especially when it is mixed with Avacado and their is a large bag of Corn Chips on the side!!

Please keep your eyes on this website for more information. Time is getting closer. I am so excited!!

arrribbbaaaa!

Elisa

The coins are being minted!!!!! For those of you that have made arrangements with me to get a coin, I still have your information. I just wanted to give you the official countdown. I have the samples and the coins are totally awesome. Prepare for a great coin to be distrubted.

I think the coin will be ready for release in early January, 2007.

Thanks to all who have been keeping in touch with me regarding my coin.

THE COINS ARE READY!!

I DO NOT HAVE MY COINS YET, BUT HOGWILDE HAS SOME FOR SALE.

I WILL HAVE THEM BY WED OR THURSDAY.

IF YOU ARE READY FOR THEM NOW. GO TO:

This is the Red on Silver Link Chile Coin

http://www.hogwildstuff.org/index.php?act=...p;productId=143

This is the Green on Gold Link: Chile Coin

http://www.hogwildstuff.org/index.php?act=...p;productId=144

This is the Red on Gold Link Chile coin

http://www.hogwildstuff.org/index.php?act=...p;productId=142

I hope yall like it!!

I am ready to sell a few of my coins. I will consider trades as well but please contact me so I can check which coins I have.

I am selling the following

$8.50 per coin

I have:

25 Red Chile Pepper coins, Red Pepper, gold lining.

25 Red Chile Pepper coins, with silver lining.

25 Green Pepper coins, with silver lining

$9.00 per coin

25 Cooper coins with green tip

I am limiting my coins to one of each per sale. I would like everyone to have a chance to buy a coin. I have more coins to offer once the above are gone. I will again post what I have or go down the list and continue to distribute them. Please notify me if you are intested in a trade. I will check my collection and consider your offer. I do have an icon on this coin but I am still awaiting Groundspeak to post the Icon. Trackable!!

Please contact me with your order. I will contact you back that I have accepted your offer and I will invoice or trade. I still have some people who have contacted me and I have placed on a list. Please re-contact me, and as of today, I will take care of your order. Those who have send coins ahead of time, l am sending your coins in exchange for the coins you have sent me. Please have patience with me, I am very new to this. Thank you.

I take paypal if you are interested in a sale only.

Thank you, Elisa

Has there been any updates about this coin? I'm curious if anyone's received any. It's been a few months and I haven't heard a thing, nor have I received my coins. I've tried e-mailing the owner through geocaching.com, but haven't gotten a reply. Anyone know anything?

Has there been any updates about this coin? I'm curious if anyone's received any. It's been a few months and I haven't heard a thing, nor have I received my coins. I've tried e-mailing the owner through geocaching.com, but haven't gotten a reply. Anyone know anything?

Thats odd. After a PayPal mix up I finally got mine paid for, with delivery back at the end of March - and that would be quite some time after the bulk of them had gone out.