Arrowhead - Land of the free, Home of the brave Geocoin set

Prowler53

THE COINS ARE IN :lol: They really turned out awesome if I must say so myself! :lol:

The Glow features on the Indian coin look cool also....I put one under a light for a few seconds and cupped it in my hand, and you can see the outline of the indian head......really cool stuff.

I'll be shipping a bunch of these out in the morning and the rest on Monday morning. I think you're going to like them :lol:

THE COINS ARE IN :lol: They really turned out awesome if I must say so myself! :lol:

The Glow features on the Indian coin look cool also....I put one under a light for a few seconds and cupped it in my hand, and you can see the outline of the indian head......really cool stuff.

I'll be shipping a bunch of these out in the morning and the rest on Monday morning. I think you're going to like them :lol:

Awesome Prowler!!! Can't wait to get my sets!

Jayman11

All coins are Sold out. However if I get enough requests for additional coins I may order additional sets. Gold LE's However cannot be ordered......They are Sold out for good.

If I can get another 25 sets or more reserved I will order a 2nd batch.

You can reserve your coins by sending me an e-mail with the metal you would like and the quantity. Also don't forget to include your paypal e-mail address so I can send an invoice when I'm ready to order them.

send e-mail requests to:

Prowler53@comcast.net

Just ordered a set. These are so cool, I did't think they would still be available. This geocoin thing is getting to be a bad habit. :lol:

I forgot to make a note about the engraving on the Paypal site. Oops! I think it is a cool idea and would like my team name "Goudacat" engraved on them. Is this still possible? I will go back to Paypal and see if there is a way to add it in.

Thanks

Jennifer

Whoa... That message about being sold out was not there five minutes ago, but it said it was posted about 45 minutes ago. I just ordered the coin set. Does that mean I just bought a set that doesn't exsist.

Why was I unable to see the message about them being sold out (and the two above it) if they were posted so long ago?

Edited by Goudacat

Whoa... That message about being sold out was not there five minutes ago, but it said it was posted about 45 minutes ago. I just ordered the coin set. Does that mean I just bought a set that doesn't exsist.

Why was I unable to see the message about them being sold out (and the one above it) if they were posted so long ago?

It looks to me that the "Sold Out" is reffering to the Gold LE sets

Why was I unable to see the message about them being sold out (and the two above it) if they were posted so long ago?

Goudacat,

I'm not sure why you could not see the post? I know I am very very close to being out of coins all together.

I will know exactly where I'm at with orders this weekend. If I can't fill your order I'll refund you.

I should have all the sold orders packed up on sunday and ready to ship Monday Morning. Then I will know exactly what I have available.

I will be taking reservations for a second batch of coins. So if you miss this first run you can always order for the second batch. Engravings are finished and not available any longer. Engravings were only done on the GOLD LE sets which are sold out for good.

My husband, Travis ( the other half of Goudacat) told me the computer was not refreshing the page every time I opened it. Since I had the page open earlier, had gone to another page and then came back to this one, all I saw was the info I was looking at earlier. He changed a setting on the browser so it will refresh the page every time it is opened. Hopefully this fixes the problem.

Jennifer

Edited by Goudacat

THE COINS ARE IN ;) They really turned out awesome if I must say so myself! :(

I'll be shipping a bunch of these out in the morning and the rest on Monday morning. I think you're going to like them :)

Excellent! Thanks for the update!

jho135....your coins went out yesterday. Some coins were shipped friday morning. A bunch went out Monday Morning and I have a final batch going out this morning. It took a bit with sorting out the engraved orders and such. All coins should be shipped out as of today so everyone should have them shortly <_<