Custom Arrowhead Shape

3.5mm Thickness

2D Both Sides

Glow in the dark features on front of coins

Hole Cut-out at top of the coin

Geocaching.com Tracking number

Plus:

Raised Blank Metal Area on the rear for

Engraving the coin and making it your own personal geocoin.

Coin #1 – Land of the free

Glow in the dark Sun

Coin #2 - Home of the brave

Glow in the dark Moon & Tent Opening

With Indian Head

Metals available:

Silver

Nickel

Black Nickel

Copper

*Gold “LE” - Includes Engraving up to 10 Characters.*

Maximum of 50 Sets Minted. Cut off date for engraved orders is 11/30/06.

If you want your "LE" set engraved you must order before this date!

All metals include raised blank area for custom engraving.

Gold “LE” will be the only coin that can be engraved at the mint. (Optional but included in price) Not available for more than 10 Characters!

IMPORTANT: Please add a note with your payment that you want the coin engraved along with the name/userID that you would like on the coin

Estimated Shipping date will be 12/30/06

The Checkout for the coins seems to be having issues that I can't explain. If the amounts are incorrect with your payment I will submit an invoice to you for any remaining balance. I would suggest you do each metal as a seperate transaction......This seems to take care of the problem. Thanks :laughing:

ORDER HERE

Problem with the checkout? You can request an invoice prowler53@comcast.net

Edited by Prowler53

Nice coin. I've ordered a set of gold, but forgot to mention that I didn't want anything engraved. Is that a problem?

Also, I tried to order a silver set at the same time, but was unable to get the correct price to show. Is there a problem with the website or is it just me?

Thanks.

Not a problem with the engraving.....if you didn't request it you will receive a blank one.

I'll check the website, I did a test on it before I posted the sale and it seemed to work ok.

Nice coin. I've ordered a set of gold, but forgot to mention that I didn't want anything engraved. Is that a problem?

Also, I tried to order a silver set at the same time, but was unable to get the correct price to show. Is there a problem with the website or is it just me?

Thanks.

I selected black nickle and the order summary page said $10.50 USD and $2.50 shipping - shouldn't it say $18 rather than $10.50 for the coin set?

Beauty coin BTW.

Edited by nicolo

Thanks.

I selected black nickle and the order summary page said $10.50 USD and $2.50 shipping - shouldn't it say $18 rather than $10.50 for the coin set?

Beauty coin BTW.

Thanks...And yes it should say $18.00 I'll check on that. Thanks for the info.

Also...It will not allow me to charge a different shipping amount for international orders.

So If you are international you can go ahead and order as is....I'll send an invoice later for additional shipping.

Thanks.

Beauty coin BTW.

Thanks...And yes it should say $18.00 I'll check on that. Thanks for the info.

Also...It will not allow me to charge a different shipping amount for international orders.

So If you are international you can go ahead and order as is....I'll send an invoice later for additional shipping.

Looks to be a Firefox issue, IE appears OK.

There seems to be some issues with the checkout and I can't seem to figure out why it's not billing correctly. So Untill I can figure it out Just go ahead and place your orders and I will send an invoice to you for any remaining balance due. It seems to be a problem with multiple coin orders as I had a few come thru with the wrong amounts. I've sent additional invoices for those up to this point. I would suggest trying seperate orders for each metal untill I get this fixed.

Or you can send me an e-mail with your paypal address and order request, and I'll send you an invoice.

Thanks to everyone who placed orders!

Edited by Prowler53

Very nice set.

Question: I ordered a silver and a gold set, and the shipping cost was $5. Should it be $2.50 per order or per set? Also, I wasn't prompted to enter a choice for engraving and would like to leave them all blank.

Thanks for making these available.

If no request was sent to me for engraving they will be left blank. If you can't leave a note with the payment just e-mail me with your request for engraving.

Shipping should be $2.50 for the first set. $1.00 for each additional set. Credit will be given to those who overpaid on shipping.

Edited by Prowler53

Well it had to happen, I was working with C&P to get an Arrowhead shaped Cruiserdude II made. You beat me to it. Look for mine after the 1st of the year

Nice looking coin

CDII2.jpg

Sorry Cruiserdude.......That happened to me not long ago with the credit card geocoin.

Whats the chance of 2 people working on the same Idea?

Your graphic is completely different from mine and I think everyone would still buy yours.

I must say......IT"S A GREAT IDEA :laughing:

We'll take a set also, Thanks Prowler53

Order Received PaRacers......TY :)

Coins went well the first day. Thanks everyone for your orders and complements on the design.

All metals are still available and there are about 20 Gold "LE" sets remaining.

If you order an "LE" and would like the engraving please add a note along with your payment.

If it won't let you add a note, just e-mail me with your name and the engraving requested (10 Characters Max)

Some of you have requested single coins to set free into the wild. Up to this point they have been sold in sets, however I will make singles available for anyone interested. Gold "LE" coins are not available in singles. Any of the other regular metals will be available.

Drop me an E-mail if you are interested in single coins with the following info:

1. paypal address

2. Coin Desired (eagle or indian)

3. Metal desired

I'll send out an invoice for your request.

If you already ordered coins the shipping charge will be .50 cents

per single. Otherwise shipping charge will be $2.00

International shipping is $5.25

Nice, well thought out design. :(

I just placed my order.

Thank you bluprizm.....I spent a few weeks making changes to this design before I sent it out to the coin company. So far the coins have done really well, and I think they are going to be really nice when finished.

GOLD "LE" COINS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! If you have not enclosed a note or sent me an e-mail with your engraving request, your gold "LE" will be shipped blank. I'll be going over the list today and writing up the engravings for the mint. So if you have not done so.....please contact me before 5:00 pm eastern today.

There are a few others who sent payments but did not specify what metals they wanted. I've been trying to contact them via e-mail but the e-mails have been getting rejected. I guess they will get a Mistery bag.....lol.