Geowish list

emurock

Trinkets!

I don't place as many caches as I would like because I was spending ~$80 to place a cache, and when I cut back to stocking them with dollar-store stuff I just wasn't happy, so I slowed way down on hides.

I put out three geocoin-swap hides, with 15 unactivated coins from my collection in each of two of them and 25 in the other... folks were supposed to trade one for one... in less than six weeks they are all empty. So, I need swag!

Funny this came up, because I literally just last week told my wife and kids that's what I wanted!

They think I am nuts.

Ed

Peace on earth.

Oh, you mean seriously? I wouldn't mind finding a 60CSX under the tree.

I'd like a 60CSX too, or maybe just a permanent fix for the dang rubber gasket on my Legend.

Me three on the 60CSX and I second the motion on the rubber gasket.

Funny thing - I was just wondering this myself. I have most everything i need to cache, but was considering a second unit for the list. The 60CSX is a bit pricey for my family. I'm thinking I'm gonna head off to the GPS Forum and get some opinions on decent units for > $100.

Only thing on my list thus far for caching is a folding tripod seat. I hate when I get to a cache and there's nowhere to sit whiel I sign the log, etc. I have some straps on my cache bag that'll hold a nice little seat.

As for the cellphone - may I recommend the Treo 650? Great for paperless (I use it), internet capable, and the OS is not Microsoft!

--MGb

Edit: added cellphone suggestion

Edited by mgbmusic

I wouldn't mind a Magellan Explorer XL going color would be so sweet! A new set of hiking staffs would be nice too. Maybe some snow shoes I wouldnt mind trying those out in some snow caching. Knowing that the chances of me getting a color GPSr is very slim I would settle for the hiking staffs, I think REI has a new pair with quick releses instead of the twisty kind. I can dream......

I would love to find one of These!.

But at around $5000 it ain't gonna happen. Would be nice though, so if anyone has some spare money laying around .....

That'd be handy at the beach.

Hmmm. Never mind. Forget I said that. Well, just don't tell my wife. :)

I'd like mine in a Canon mount, please.

You have any photos to show? I mean, aside from your geocaching gallery.

I would love to find one of These!.

But at around $5000 it ain't gonna happen. Would be nice though, so if anyone has some spare money laying around .....

That'd be handy at the beach.

Hmmm. Never mind. Forget I said that. Well, just don't tell my wife. :)

I'd like mine in a Canon mount, please.

You have any photos to show? I mean, aside from your geocaching gallery.

Yup but mostly the beach shots you were talking about....ummm no I don't

I would love to be able to quit my current job and geocache all the time. I'm not even close to retirement, I'm only 29. I would also love to see the US and other countries through geocaching. I would also like to get some geocoins and one of those 2006 jeeps. All caches that I've been to that say it's there, it's not! Im' sure there is more.... :anitongue: ooooo and a premium membership

Edited by CalistasMommy

12 ammo cans

11 broken McToys

10 tupperware containers

9 film canisters

8 travel bugs

7 green jeeps

6 bags of swag

5 geo-coins

4 geo-doggies

3 hiking staffs

2 GPS's

and a muggle in a pear tree

Why is there a muggle in a pear tree? :P

Me, I want a a Garmin 60CSX and a trip to Europe: Paris, London, Rome, Lisbon, and Tahiti.

I wouldn't mind a Magellan Explorer XL going color would be so sweet! A new set of hiking staffs would be nice too. Maybe some snow shoes I wouldnt mind trying those out in some snow caching. Knowing that the chances of me getting a color GPSr is very slim I would settle for the hiking staffs, I think REI has a new pair with quick releses instead of the twisty kind. I can dream......

My fiance' just ordered the etrex Venture Cx from Wal-Mart for just under $200. Then take another $50 off with the Garmin rebate, and you have a brand new color GPSr for just under $150! I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart, but my fiance' still does.

...iC...

Edited by InnocentCriminal

I put my list together and I think I am getting all but one item on it!! A few things should be here before Christmas and at least one will be here just after...

A new house (will still be renting, but its a house! We move in Jan 1st!)

An El Diablo hiking Staff (wont get this one for Christmas....maybe in the spring)

A PDA for papreless Caching (Hubby just won this on Ebay yesterday, should be here before Christmas, I hope)

A scorpio geocoin (Hubby won one on Ebay just an hour before I got the invoice for the two I had requested and thought I wouldnt get....so I actually get 3 of these! YAY! They should all be here before Christmas as well)

All in all, I think I am making out pretty darn good this year!! :(