SEPAG is down!

ODragon

Okay after two failed attempts at trying to get a new password that would work and then trying to rergister I still can not enter the SEPAG forums. I have no idea how to delete the cookies as I can not find them in the cookie location on my computer. So I guess unless I change my screen name I will be locked out?

Okay after two failed attempts at trying to get a new password that would work and then trying to rergister I still can not enter the SEPAG forums. I have no idea how to delete the cookies as I can not find them in the cookie location on my computer. So I guess unless I change my screen name I will be locked out?

I am in the same boat and no, changing your screen name doesn't help. I tried that as well and still was denied access. Guess we are gone until someone figures out how to fix it.

Edited by edscott

Thanks, Carl! Had no problems logging in. It may have been down for less than 24, but I guess it felt like it had been that long! I do sometimes have problems getting to the site with the url www.sepag.us so I have bookmarked the postnuke/index.php page.

Edited by Evil Chicken