Geocaching Calendar 2

Any chance of a teeny weeny preview of the images you are using? perhaps you could post up some thumbnail images here.

I can't really Ali as I said to webscouter last night I have made a page/month and printed 52 copies then changed it the next month so I only ever have 1 page.

Most pages have a photograph on with a caption underneath saying who took the phot and which cache they were doing and next to that an avatar of one of the cachers who has bought the calendar.

I am trying to do December now that will have santa on with all 50 avatars (hopefully) :cry: around him, the calendars are very basic nothing flash :cry:

Mandy :cry:

I would love a calendar if there is still one going, please. You are wlecome to use any photos in my gallery. I don't have an avatar yet thought - still trying to work out how to do it. :cry:

Will pay by cheque to save paypal fees.

Cheers

Any chance of a teeny weeny preview of the images you are using? perhaps you could post up some thumbnail images here.

I can't really Ali as I said to webscouter last night I have made a page/month and printed 52 copies then changed it the next month so I only ever have 1 page.

Most pages have a photograph on with a caption underneath saying who took the phot and which cache they were doing and next to that an avatar of one of the cachers who has bought the calendar.

I am trying to do December now that will have santa on with all 50 avatars (hopefully) :cry: around him, the calendars are very basic nothing flash :cry:

Mandy :cry:

I don't have an avatar yet thought - still trying to work out how to do it. :cry:

This'll confuse them!!

I got a calendar at the local non-event meeting and I must say that Mandy’s again shown how big-hearted she is. Nice idea, good product and a useful calendar that will be used rather than one of those crappy ones you get from the milkman in the absence of his being able to really give the wife what he wants to… :D

Keep it up. (Not you, Milkyboy, I meant Mandy).

I am trying to do December now that will have santa on with all 50 avatars (hopefully) :P around him, the calendars are very basic nothing flash B)

Mandy :huh:

I don't have an avatar yet thought - still trying to work out how to do it. :D

This'll confuse them!!

ROFLMAO!! :P thanks currykev!! I was thinking along similar lines myself this morning, but maybe a slightly different colour.

:mad::( It came this morning what a lovley surprise for Ron he had been up for 24hrs as he is on nights and we had gone straight out caching this morning, when we got back there it was, and I have to say he was well chuffed, his face was a picture :( Billie says woof woof for her photos as well. Thank you Mandy for such a great calender, all your hard work is very much appreciated. Well done.

I am pleased you all like your calendars, it makes it all worth while, thank you for all the lovely comment and emails, I do appreciate it :P

Adding

PUP

Vanya

HIM

Cache Hoppers

I have worked out if I sell another 7 calendars than that will be 200.00 for the Scottish Spinal Injuries Charity :D:D that's all thanks to you lot!! :D

Mandy :)

I am pleased you all like your calendars, it makes it all worth while, thank you for all the lovely comment and emails, I do appreciate it :tired:

Adding

PUP

Vanya

HIM

Cache Hoppers

I have worked out if I sell another 7 calendars than that will be 200.00 for the Scottish Spinal Injuries Charity :ph34r::( that's all thanks to you lot!! :(

Mandy :(

Did you get my request Mandy? If not please add me to the list..

I have had 2 extra donations from 2 seperate cachers whilst they have paid for their calendars one donation for 5.00 and one donation for 20.00, I won't name names to save your blushes :D but you know who you are :D and I will email you privately, the 25.00 will be added onto the sales for the calendars when I work out the final sum to pay to the charity :D

Mandy :D

No more orders being taken :D

I have done the final count up and I have sold 80 calendars :D:D:D thats fantastic a huge THANK YOU to all who have bought the calendars.

Once all the monies have been collected in I will be sending the money to the charity, the sales from the calendar and the 2 donations make a total of 225.00 :D:D:D to send to the Scottish Spinal Injuries Charity!!

Thank you all again.

Mandy :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

It's really nice to see that Mandy is taking the time to send everyone a personal thank you note for buying a calendar. That must take time too?

It isn't Mandy that needs to thank us, but us to thank Mandy (which everyone has done). You have done a superb job, and this is said before I receive my calendar. To make so much money in such a short time is just fantastic.

WELL DONE

I really feel it is the people who have said yes to the calendar that deserve the thanks, I couldn't have raised the money for the charity myself :mad:

It is the kindness and generosity of the geocachers the length and breadth of the country that have pulled togeteher to help a "friend" in need thats deserve the praise, :huh: I just sat at home doing what I do most days playing games on the puter and the reading forums, and once in a while filling the printer with paper or changing the odd ink cartridge :laughing::laughing: (it beats working for a living :ph34r: )

Mandy :P

It's really nice to see that Mandy is taking the time to send everyone a personal thank you note for buying a calendar. That must take time too?

It isn't Mandy that needs to thank us, but us to thank Mandy (which everyone has done). You have done a superb job, and this is said before I receive my calendar. To make so much money in such a short time is just fantastic.

WELL DONE

Dave I am sure I sent your calendar to the address on the PP payment, maybe your postie is on overtime for Santa :laughing:

To be honest of the 11 I sent out on Thursday only 3 have replied to say they have received them, so maybe they are running behind and they are only 2nd class. :laughing:

Give it until the end of the week and if you still don't have yours I will send you another :ph34r:

Mandy :mad: