Dorkfish 2007 Geocoin

dorkfish

I just want to thank everyone who has bought this coin and for all the really nice comments. I had such a fun time working with Jamie & Helen and I think everyone is really going to love these coins. I am so excited to get these mailed out :lol:

Thank you so much to everyone who has paid so far. I think about 3/4's of the payments have come in. Tonite I've been putting the envelopes together with labels, stamps & customs forms when needed. I've also cut up little pieces of paper and have been randomly pulling out who gets what coins. I get so excited when I pull out one of the LE coins. I really wish everyone could have one, but to those who are getting one, I hope you are really happy when you open your envelopes.

Ok, back to putting envelopes together. Thank you again, you all have made this so much fun for me!

what is the PMS color for the blue of the water in the fishtank? third one down from the top of the list...

thanks!

I don't know the name of the color but the number is 299, is that what you were looking for?

Yes, thanks! I'm trying to find a blue that I like for the Geo 40 Series, and my monitor is a bit lighter than the actual colors.