Dorkfish 2007 Geocoin

dorkfish

Hi everyone :P

I am taking reservations for my new coin. Once I have the coins in hand I will send out invoices. I placed an order for 300 coins but I'm worried that I may not have ordered enough for everyone who wants one (or more). Jamie at the Mad Hatters Neverland designed the coin & Landsharkz is minting the coin. Here is all of the information:

Size: 41.75mm tall x 51mm wide

thickness: 3.5mm

metal: black nickel

I will also be producing a small amount of LE coins, half of these coins will be mixed in with the black nickel coins & randomly included with orders of 2 or more coins.

price: $7.75 each (no limit)

shipping: $1.50 in USA, $2.00 in Canada, & $2.50 elsewhere, 50 cents for each additional coin.

trackable on gc.com with icon shaped like a seahorse

expected arrival date: hopefully sometime in January

4afd33e2-0196-4814-ada5-63b8c24743ad.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to make the image bigger, but the coin is very detailed with lots & lots of colors.

Please contact me through my gc.com profile with the following information:

Geo Nick:

Method of payment: ie paypal, money order, cashier's check, cash, personal check

Paypal Address (if paying with paypal):

Email Address:

Quantity:

Once I receive your request I'll send an email confirming your reservation. When the coins arrive I'll send another email along with an invoice. Please do not contact me for trades at this time. Once I have the coins in hand & have mailed all of the reserved coins out, I will entertain trade offers.

Thanks & I hope you love my coin as much as I do! :D

We've exceeded the 300 coin mark so I'm going to place an order for an additional 200 more coins. I'm also adding another LE coin to the lot with glow in the dark colors. Half of these will be mixed in with the orders also.

There is no deadline to order, so feel free to place the orders throughout December also.

I was told a couple of days ago that the mint accidently broke the die, so I won't be able to see samples until Dec 8th. I'll post photos when I get them. Hopefully the coins will be here the middle of January sometime.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments about this coin. I'm really excited to see how this coin turns out :D

We've exceeded the 300 coin mark so I'm going to place an order for an additional 200 more coins. I'm also adding another LE coin to the lot with glow in the dark colors. Half of these will be mixed in with the orders also...

Whew! I just saw this thread; Sharon would have been very upset if we missed these! :P Sure glad you put in for more of them: e-mail sent :D