Maybe you can, but we cant make up our mind.....

Team JSAM

One of these icons will be chosen for the Undercover Cacher Geocoin but we just cant make up our mind. We like them all and my wife and I have changed our minds so many times that we thought we would ask for a little help from the forums on the matter. Please tell us which one you like the best, maybe you can make up our mind for us.....

Thanks,

Jake

Icon # 1:

grey32x32.jpg

Icon # 2:

tans32x32.jpg

Icon # 3:

blues32x32.jpg

Icon # 4:

agenticon32x32.jpg

Icon # 5:

undercoverhaha32.jpg

Icon # 6:

ucicon1.jpg

We are really torn between Icon # 3 and Icon # 5, what do you think?

Well thanks for your help I think our minds have finally been made up as to which one, I guess you will have to wait and see...

Also I forgot to mention that Chris from fox-and-the-hound did the icons without his help I would be lost I have no skill when working with 32 X 32.

Thanks again,

Jake

#5!!!! The rest are my personal avitar that I've been using on a rubber stamp, buttons and pathtag for several years. Unless you want to name it the Scobey Geocoin :-P

Bah! The last one signed-on from this comp before I went on vacation was Ladybug Kids. But this is from me! See how effective the spy motife is :-P