Original Las Vegas Geocoin

Dr Webe

The Original Las Vegas Geocoin has been launched. :)

The ORIGINAL LAS VEGAS Geocoin. This coin is a replica of the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign on the Las Vegas Strip. This shiny golden coin weighs about an ounce and is 2 inches long. It is trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique Las Vegas icon. Each coin is sequentially numbered and comes in a protective plastic folder. Get your Las Vegas “Bling-Bling” while they last.

It can been seen at GeocachingNow

when I can figure out how to place a picture here I will...or if anyone else can, thanks.

edit: URL corrected by moderator

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

After I ordered I recieved an email with the following message:

Thank you for your coin order. Payment has been received.

There has been a processing glitch and your address has been lost. Please respond to this email with your shipping address and your coin will be promptly mailed.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,

DR Webe

Be Well, Be Safe and Cache Happy!

They may have a problem with the web site ordering page.

First of all thank you all for the ideas and suggestions about the coin. We worked on this for almost a year, coming up with all sorts of ideas and designs. What we settled on was one where we tried to include the famous sign and the geocaching theme. There are probably about 50 other variations we decided against for one reason or another. We had to finally pick one and go with it.

And please accept my apologies for the problems on the site. There have been some problems with the shopping cart feature. We’ve spent all day working with the web administrator and it looks like the problems have been resolved.

If you have a problems placing an order you may e-mail me at drwebe@geocachingnow.com

Well folks we are still getting complaints about the sales web site. It is most frustrating to say the least. Tech support is of little help even after hours on the phone over the past few days. I would NEVER reccomend Costco's web hosting service to anyone.

So, aother solution we've come up with if you can't get the GeocachingNow sales site to work, we have put them on eBay as well at the same price. Las Vegas Coin - Ebay link

Or just send me an e-mail and I can invoice you through PayPal and get them out right away. E-mail me at drwebe@geocachingnow.com.

Edited by Dr Webe