Geocaching Handshake

I thought there already was one !

You balance the GPS on your head, put both thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers about ! :wub::anicute:;)

Now that reminds me of a photograph of somebody with a yellow etrex on their head, or was it a banana? Can't 'Simply' imagine who that was? but would be funny to see that Paul photo again if anybody has it. I thought that was the traditional handshake?

I recommend you walk towards each other, hands extended in the traditional manner. Moments before contact, have a sudden change of heart and swing a full 180 degrees clockwise on your heel, walk away from each other for three steps, realise you were right in the first place and turn again, anticlockwise this time, and then close and shake in the usual way.

SP - Yellow Etrex owner

You balance the GPS on your head, put both thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers about ! :anibad::oB)

Now that reminds me of a photograph of somebody with a yellow etrex on their head, or was it a banana? Can't 'Simply' imagine who that was? but would be funny to see that Paul photo again if anybody has it. I thought that was the traditional handshake?

This one ... ?

98f1feb0-d10e-4e3e-9fd9-96458768cbf5.jpg

You balance the GPS on your head, put both thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers about ! :anibad::oB)

This one ... ?

And I was doing it again in central London just today. Yes, people did stare, and no, it didn't work. I think that Budapest trip played with its mind.

You balance the GPS on your head, put both thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers about ! B):o:D

This one ... ?

Yes that was the one I was thinking of thanks.

I also found this one ;- B)

3b992072-e3db-44f7-8c88-d825c16ccf04.jpg

Which makes me wonder who has had their photo on this forum the most?? :anibad:

You balance the GPS on your head, put both thumbs in your ears and wiggle your fingers about ! :D:P:D

This one ... ?

Yes that was the one I was thinking of thanks.

I also found this one ;- :)

3b992072-e3db-44f7-8c88-d825c16ccf04.jpg

Which makes me wonder who has had their photo on this forum the most?? :)

Also found this one

sp3.jpg

Is that dribble down the front of your shirt?
No, I'd been being licked by a blonde earlier. Bloomin' golden retrievers...

Back to the topic. Couldn't cachers just high-five like Borat? Niiiice.

Edited because I refuse to have the word 'dadgum' mucked about by overzealous forum software. Scunthorpe :)

Edited by Simply Paul