The -=Cornish Geocoin 2007-=

Paid via Paypal can't wait to see it <_<

I had problems with Paypal after this transaction.

I won't be using Paypal again. Too risky

Just wishes to make it clear that I had nothing to do with any dodgy transactions. I accepted a Paypal payment along with a 100 others... Thats all.

i was not suggesting you were dodgy, sorry if i gave that impression. i had problems with paypal they had a mix up when i complained they said athird party had accessed my account. they have now realised it was their mistake.

sorry again i was not thhinking you wwere dodgy. i waas thinking paypal was dodgy

Just wishes to make it clear that I had nothing to do with any dodgy transactions. I accepted a Paypal payment along with a 100 others... Thats all.

i was not suggesting you were dodgy, sorry if i gave that impression. i had problems with paypal they had a mix up when i complained they said athird party had accessed my account. they have now realised it was their mistake.

sorry again i was not thhinking you wwere dodgy. i waas thinking paypal was dodgy

i was not suggesting you were dodgy, sorry if i gave that impression. i had problems with paypal they had a mix up when i complained they said a third party had accessed my account. they have now realised it was their mistake.

sorry again i was not thinking you were dodgy. i was thinking paypal was dodgy

Hello peeps...

a) as per my email of 17th December to everyone who ordered a coin. I'm expecting delivery this week and will be mailed out shortly thereafter.

:blink: All 350 coins that I ordered have been sold (with the exception of 5 that are off around the globe on a special Cornish project).

c) There is a coin trading thread on the Kernow Kachers forum at Kernow Kacher Forum

d) I have no plans to order any further copies of this coin - despite the fact I know I could easily sell 150 more! Grrr... Wish I knew that a month ago...!

e) I guess this will maybe become an annual production.

Steve

Hello peeps...

a) as per my email of 17th December to everyone who ordered a coin. I'm expecting delivery this week and will be mailed out shortly thereafter.

Steve

Just checked my inbox and spam box no email there :lol:

only the one about what colour I wanted still no worries I will look forward to getting my hands on the coin :lol:

Hello peeps...

Steve

Just checked my inbox and spam box no email there :lol:

only the one about what colour I wanted still no worries I will look forward to getting my hands on the coin :lol:

OK I'm lost... there is no choice of colour... but a copy of the original email sent to your address....

Edited by Birdman-of-liskatraz

OK I'm lost... there is no choice of colour... but a copy of the original email sent to your address....

that is because I am welsh and should be blonde :laughing: wrong coin :blink:

No sign of the email still did you send it to mike at glamtax dot etc or somewhere else ? like mike-jones2@ntlworld.com if so I no longer have that email address .

Edited by Matrix

Just keeping people up to speed as I'd expected delivery before now, any way 3 emails later I got a response and I've attached it below.

---------------------------

Hello Steve,

http://www.usps.com/, I am unsure of the tracking process. The insurance

number is VG059337668US.

Thank you,

Matt Duncan - Sales Assistant

AllAboutCoins

www.allaboutchallengecoins.com

1-800-667-5931

-----------------------

If anyone can actually work out where the coins are I'd love to know!!

Once thay arrive here I have everything ready and prepared for a swift mailing out. Once again my apologies for the delay, honestly, I want them to arrive as quickly as you do.

The first page tells us:

Label/Receipt Number: VG05 9337 668U S

Your item left the United States from N. J. BULK at 8:17 PM on January 18, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

and then the Additional Deatils say:

Label/Receipt Number: VG05 9337 668U S

Detailed Results:

Bullet International Dispatch, January 18, 2007, 8:17 pm, N. J. BULK

Bullet Into Foreign Customs, January 18, 2007, 10:29 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet Arrived Abroad, January 18, 2007, 9:39 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet International Dispatch, January 14, 2007, 6:17 am, MIAMI AMC

Bullet Acceptance, January 12, 2007, 4:05 pm, WINTER PARK, FL 32792

er, does this mean that the coins have been to the UK and then went back to New Jersey? I can see your problem in the old game of spot the coins... but on the plus die, thay have been minted and are on the move... somewhere!!!

As long as they haven't been shipped via a certain cargo ship currently having its contents 'salvaged' on a certain West Country beach under old British salvaging laws :D Stuey.....save me a BMW motorbike when you take Ozzy for a walk :D

On a serious note it looks like they were sent back to NJ possibly due to them not being collected at the UK depot by the British distributor. I think you'd better tell the coin people so they can fire a rocket at someone.

Edited by Alice Band

As long as they haven't been shipped via a certain cargo ship currently having its contents 'salvaged' on a certain West Country beach under old British salvaging laws :D Stuey.....save me a BMW motorbike when you take Ozzy for a walk :D

On a serious note it looks like they were sent back to NJ possibly due to them not being collected at the UK depot by the British distributor. I think you'd better tell the coin people so they can fire a rocket at someone.

Oddly - I heard that Stuey has a new set of caches out... "Extra Extra Large Size" .. Specalist equipment needed....Sub Agua Gear... and Called.. BMW, Hair Care Products etc.....

:D Will they already have "Mileage" on them when we activate them?

MrsB :D

Well as They will have travelled.... China - USA - UK - USA -UK - Peoples Republic of Kernow - UK - The Principality of Wales by the time you get yours... assuming of course they come straight back to the UK now... they may of course visit other countries on the way yet.... they would have a considerable mileage on them...

Latest news - just in...

-----------------------------

I contacted the USPS as this is what they told me - The package was entered

into customs and appears it was refused. When we receive the package it will

list the reason why it was refused. I will contact you as soon as we

acquire the package and we will reship it immediately. I apologize for the

inconvenience.

Thank you,

--------------------------------

Ok peeps... your coins mileage has just increased.... as the coins are now in .... SPAIN - yep SPAIN.....

Out of Foreign Customs, January 23, 2007, 7:33 am

Into Foreign Customs, January 23, 2007, 4:25 am, SPAIN

Arrived Abroad, January 23, 2007, 4:25 am, SPAIN

International Dispatch, January 18, 2007, 8:17 pm, N. J. BULK

Into Foreign Customs, January 18, 2007, 10:29 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Arrived Abroad, January 18, 2007, 9:39 am, GREAT BRITAIN

International Dispatch, January 14, 2007, 6:17 am, MIAMI AMC

Acceptance, January 12, 2007, 4:05 pm, WINTER PARK, FL 32792

If we all give you the GC number of our nearest caches, can you get someone to drop them all into a cache in Spain, with missions to get to our local caches? It may be the quickest method and it would save you the postage :huh:

Wjat a dadgum good idea... anyone know a Spanish Cache big enough for 15 KGs of Geocoins???

dadgum????? I'd never say that..... I said DAΜN..... DAΜN.. yep thats it...

and the latest news from the coin company....

------------

Hello Steve,

I talked to USPS today; they said to give the package a few more days. They

also told me the insurance number does not correspond with the actual

location of the package.

Thank you,

Matt Duncan - Sales Assistant

AllAboutCoins

----------------

SO maybe it's not actually in SPAIN at all.... Peru maybe?

Even more latest news... The Cornish Coins have been tracked down to another foreign country... Thank God that at least this time it tis only Devon...

Date Time Location Tracking Event

24-01-2007 05:49 Plymouth Depot Awaiting payment of charges

24-01-2007 02:35 Plymouth Depot Arrived at delivery depot

23-01-2007 20:18 National Hub Sorted in hub

23-01-2007 07:33 International Hub En route to delivery depot

23-01-2007 03:05 International Hub RELEASED WITH CHARGES

18-01-2007 10:29 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING

18-01-2007 10:29 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES

18-01-2007 09:39 International Hub Arrived in destination country

14-01-2007 06:17 CAPE ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) Left origin country

12-01-2007 16:05 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA

On the down side its a shame about the Customs Charges!

Finally!! The Cornish Geocoins are in Cornwall

in Liskeard and wil soon be slipping into envelopes and sent out

I know I'm biased but I think they've turned out rather well

Photos shortly.. The coins will take a little longer to get to you...

e-needpics.gif

I hope mine come before Sunday so I can take it to the Cardiff Meet :P

<_<

All UK, European and Australian Coins were mailed from Cornwall today... So keep an eye on your letterboxes early next week...

Many thanks for your patience, this is the first coin I've been involved with and it's been a bit of a learning experience. I've written up what I've learned so far, so if anyones planning doing something similar then please feel free to ask for a copy.

Steve aka Birdman of Liskatraz

on behalf of the Kernow Kachers

Mutters about the Royal Mail being way too efficient and delivering 2nd Class mail the next day, what's the world coming to? Why can't they ship them via Chile or something....?

Anyway, the point being.. The Coin activation page will go live later today at..

http://www.kammneves.co.uk/activate

and thanks for the nice comments, maybe you'd like to go in post in the "What I got through the Letterbox thread" in the Geocoin forums... just to wind up the Americans who won't have theirs for a week or two yet! :laughing::D