The -=Cornish Geocoin 2007-=

I have just tried to add my name to the list but when I submitted my request all I got was the following message.

Warning: main(../Connections/coin.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kammneve/public_html/coin/Connections/coin.php on line 11

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../Connections/coin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kammneve/public_html/coin/Connections/coin.php on line 11

Any ideas anyone?

I have just tried to add my name to the list but when I submitted my request all I got was the following message.

Warning: main(../Connections/coin.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kammneve/public_html/coin/Connections/coin.php on line 11

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../Connections/coin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kammneve/public_html/coin/Connections/coin.php on line 11

Any ideas anyone?

OK - I'll stop trying to be a PHP expert... It's working now and I'll leave it alone !

Steve

Will there be a limited number minted and if so how many ?

Nice design BTW.

Originally we felt that that we were unlikely to get orders for more than 250 coins... judging by the way things are going I don't feel thats going to be a problem at all...

I need to confirm this with others but I feel a maximum number of coins will be 500. Maybe less...

Is a limited edition coin of more value? More collectable?

Steve

Careful what you say about the rare endangered choughs Ali... I seem to recall the RSPB have an account on here....

Anyway... we've gone over the numbers we need to put the coin into production, so expect e-mails very soon if you've ordered a coin. In the meantime you can still place orders until Friday 24th...... at whcih point the order book will close...

Many thanks to everyone and especially for all the positive comments...

Not as far as I am aware.... We have the Devon Cream Tea. We could do a foodie series of coins. Cornish Pasty, Devon Cream Tea, hehe

Somerset Cider.. Dorset Knobs?

Dorset Knobs are ok, but Dorset Apple Cake or Dorset Blue Vinney would really make my mouth water!

Sad you only have the pasty! :huh::(:(:(

*Gasps* is so hurt... You forget I was born in Casterbridge... My Gran was a midwife on Portland, so I'd have to add the Portland Dough cake to the list....

and in Cornwall of course we have the Saffron Cake and how could you forget the Clotted Cream? I remember when Blue Vinney was sold and bought. much like I imagine drugs are these days.... with whispers of which farm near Bridport had some!

Not as far as I am aware.... We have the Devon Cream Tea. We could do a foodie series of coins. Cornish Pasty, Devon Cream Tea, hehe

Somerset Cider.. Dorset Knobs?

Dorset Knobs are ok, but Dorset Apple Cake or Dorset Blue Vinney would really make my mouth water!

Sad you only have the pasty! :huh::(:(:(

*Gasps* is so hurt... You forget I was born in Casterbridge... My Gran was a midwife on Portland, so I'd have to add the Portland Dough cake to the list....

and in Cornwall of course we have the Saffron Cake and how could you forget the Clotted Cream? I remember when Blue Vinney was sold and bought. much like I imagine drugs are these days.... with whispers of which farm near Bridport had some!

Wow, more Dorset credentials than even I can muster in that sense! Although I have lived here most of my life, escaping for uni and the like ... I was however born on the edge of The Hamoaze!!! *shock horror* :(

However, I have it on good authority that I come from a long line of Dorrrrrrrrrrrzet folk.

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

Wow, more Dorset credentials than even I can muster in that sense! Although I have lived here most of my life, escaping for uni and the like ... I was however born on the edge of The Hamoaze!!! *shock horror* :laughing:

However, I have it on good authority that I come from a long line of Dorrrrrrrrrrrzet folk.

Out of idle interest where is "the edge of The Hamoaze" :anicute:

I have been lucky enough to see coughs in Cornwall, and also sitting on the nest in Ireland, and SQUILLIONS of them in Spain.

BTW, waht does the motto translate as. I read it as 'Onan' at first and had a 'Phnarrr!!' moment.

One and All? Isn't it the Cornish motto?

It is indeed "One and All" The Cornish motto - the spelling of which varies between the different varaties of Cornish...