What Will The Price Be On This?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Guess the price of a set of these and win a free set! In order to win:

1. You will have to be closest to the actual price the pair will be sold for.

2. The winner will have to be within 10 nickels of being right.

3. There are a couple of people who I talked to about this coin and they are not eligible.

4. Post your guess in this thread.

5. If no one is within the 10 nickel price range I will post another clue in a couple of days.

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Yes that is a Silver Dollar. This coin is huge. HOWEVER, it was a mistake by the mint so the real deal will not be that big but still huge. See the details below.

This is going to be an amazing opportunity particularly in light of some of the prices that are being asked for coins right now. -This Is A Clue

"Caching Coins" the maker of this coin are really committed to this game. They want their coins to travel out in the wild, not just sit in collections. So these coins will be sold in pairs only. The pairs will be identical except that the PC on the second coin will be replaced with --.

Here are the specs:

Size: 55 mm (2.16 inches)

Thickness: 3 mm

Trackable with unique Icon.

Finish: Satin Silver

A total of 650 coins well be made: 300 pairs and 50 singles which the owner will retain.

Only one pair will be sold per a purchaser.

They will be available for purchase in early to mid December.

Here is the approved artwork

nickell_Personal_Coin_For_Web.jpg

$18.75

Ok The Time Has Come to Reveal The Price. But before that:

There are some things you need to know:

1. The price of the coin is being HEAVELY subsidized by Cachingcoins so this is a true gift to the community.

2. Before the coin is shipped to you, you will need to activate your coin. It will be activated by the purchaser not by cachingcoins.

3. There will be a limit of 1 coin per purchaser.

Now about the guesses, this was as of about 9:00 pm PST:

Number of cachers who made guesses: 116

The cachers who made the most guesses (and only their first under $6.00 guess would have counted):

- jho135 with 6 guesses

- The 4 F's with 4 guesses

Early on I gave a hint that the price was something under $6.00. The number of people who guessed over $6 after that hint: 41

The most popular guesses:

$0.00 with 4 guesses

$5.55 with 4 guesses

The highest guess was $29.99

The lowest guess was: $0.00

The sale price will be $4.99 that was scientifically determined by taking a base price of $4.95 flipping 10 nickels (of course) and adding up the number of heads, which was 4.

The winner is: The Dream Cachers

Thank you all for playing.

They will be up for sale in the second or 3rd week of December.

Thank you all for playing and congradulations to The Dream Cachers

3. There are a couple of people who I talked to about this coin and they are not eligible.

5. If no one is within the 10 nickel price range I will post another clue in a couple of days.

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Yes that is a Silver Dollar. This coin is huge. HOWEVER, it was a mistake by the mint so the real deal will not be that big but still huge. See the details below.

This is going to be an amazing opportunity particularly in light of some of the prices that are being asked for coins right now. -This Is A Clue

"Caching Coins" the maker of this coin are really committed to this game. They want their coins to travel out in the wild, not just sit in collections. So these coins will be sold in pairs only. The pairs will be identical except that the PC on the second coin will be replaced with --.

Here are the specs:

A total of 650 coins well be made: 300 pairs and 50 singles which the owner will retain.

d435a7f8-3359-46da-977f-4ec1443452f3.jpg

Did you miss the Initial Point coins? Sorry, I could not resist! :unsure: Glen

I hope I can still get at least two of these. :laughing:

So . . . . these coins will arrive in California at about the First of December and will go up for sale shortly thereafter.

Because the coin is being so heavily subsidized there will we a very strict 1 set per cacher limit. Also remember the coin will have to be activated prior to being shipped.

They will first be announced by e-mail to my list and then after that mailing is complete they will go up on the forums, if there are any left.

A total of just under 300 sets will be available.

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Here are the specs:

d435a7f8-3359-46da-977f-4ec1443452f3.jpg

Did you miss the Initial Point coins? Sorry, I could not resist! :unsure: Glen

I hope I can still get at least two of these. :laughing:

They will first be announced by e-mail to my list and then after that mailing is complete they will go up on the forums, if there are any left.

Prolly a stupid question... but how does one get on your 'list'? If it's as simple as requesting a pair of coins... I'm requesting.

Thanks!!

It is a good question. You need to be on the Hogwild Stuff Org e-mail list.