What Will The Price Be On This?

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Guess the price of a set of these and win a free set! In order to win:

1. You will have to be closest to the actual price the pair will be sold for.

2. The winner will have to be within 10 nickels of being right.

3. There are a couple of people who I talked to about this coin and they are not eligible.

4. Post your guess in this thread.

5. If no one is within the 10 nickel price range I will post another clue in a couple of days.

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Yes that is a Silver Dollar. This coin is huge. HOWEVER, it was a mistake by the mint so the real deal will not be that big but still huge. See the details below.

This is going to be an amazing opportunity particularly in light of some of the prices that are being asked for coins right now. -This Is A Clue

"Caching Coins" the maker of this coin are really committed to this game. They want their coins to travel out in the wild, not just sit in collections. So these coins will be sold in pairs only. The pairs will be identical except that the PC on the second coin will be replaced with --.

Here are the specs:

Size: 55 mm (2.16 inches)

Thickness: 3 mm

Trackable with unique Icon.

Finish: Satin Silver

A total of 650 coins well be made: 300 pairs and 50 singles which the owner will retain.

Only one pair will be sold per a purchaser.

They will be available for purchase in early to mid December.

Here is the approved artwork

nickell_Personal_Coin_For_Web.jpg

3. There are a couple of people who I talked to about this coin and they are not eligible.

5. If no one is within the 10 nickel price range I will post another clue in a couple of days.

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Yes that is a Silver Dollar. This coin is huge. HOWEVER, it was a mistake by the mint so the real deal will not be that big but still huge. See the details below.

This is going to be an amazing opportunity particularly in light of some of the prices that are being asked for coins right now. -This Is A Clue

"Caching Coins" the maker of this coin are really committed to this game. They want their coins to travel out in the wild, not just sit in collections. So these coins will be sold in pairs only. The pairs will be identical except that the PC on the second coin will be replaced with --.

Here are the specs:

A total of 650 coins well be made: 300 pairs and 50 singles which the owner will retain.

SlabyFam Says $16.45

Nickel_A_Web.JPG

Nickell_Side_BWeb.JPG

Here are the specs:

$8.00?? :(

13.25 I guess it would help if we are talking two tracking numbers or one. Glen

We are talking one tracking number for the two coins.

I will leave this open for guesses until hmm . . . . . Sunday evening and annouce the winner then.

So I'm assuming one guess per cacher?

Has to be one per cacher otherwise someone with too much time would . . . . well you know. If no one is within 10 nickels by Sunday noon I will give one more clue and give people a chance to submit 1 revised answer. (Do not read anything into this about the current guesses, because it could just be a disctraction)

:(