[Pre sale] Secret geoAgent

Anthus

Hi all,

I'm please to announce the pre-sale of my Secret geoAgent coin. This coin is the shape of the secret agent in the widely popular Anthus Decoder coin. And yes, it will have the lens in it just like the Decoder XLE's have (view the lens on the decoder here and here.

secret_geoAgent_artwork.gif

I've gotten a rather large number of requests for the Anthus Decoder and my supply is just about all gone. Since I'm offering the geoAgent, now would be a great time to sell a new version of the Decoder (Top Secret Decoder) so that buyers can save on shipping costs. The coin is the same design but the colors and metal are different.

Decoder-Coin-V2_2006_small.gif

Both coins are trackable on gc and have icons. I expect the coins sometime mid to late December.

To pre order, visit our web site.

Thanks.....Anthus

How does the decoder work?

Will you entertain trades?

Yes, I will be entertaining trades but not for another 2 weeks. I am in the middle of beta testing a major upgrade for my GeoCoin Traq Pro software and I'm finishing up the development of the sales module. So, things are quite crazy for the next two weeks.

An explaination on how to use the Decoder is on my personal web site . You can see some caches that use the coin here (this one is ours), here, and here. Let me know if you need further explaination.

Thanks....Anthus

Hey - I ordered one secret agent, but the more I look at it -- the more I wish I had ordered two. Since they haven't been invoiced yet can I change my order? Should I send an email? (my paypal addr starts with "dkelais").

Never mind. When I checked my email this morning the invoice (for 1 coin) was there, so I paid it.

Windrose

UPDATE AND ANSWERS TO RECENT QUESTIONS

Lens: Just a reminder that all Secret geoAgents will have the cool lens in them. :unsure:

Invoices: I started to send out invoices last night. I only got about 1/3 of the orders done. So, don't panic if you haven't received your invoice yet. I hope to have them all out by the end of the week.

Purchasing Additional Coins: If you would like to add coins to your order, please email me at geocoins@johnandstacy.com. I will modify your invoice so that you can still save on the shipping.

Geocoins Left for Sale: These are going really fast :laughing:

Only 5 Secret geoAgent LEs left (sold in sets only)

Only 45 Secret geoAgent Regulars left

Only 80 Decoder v2's left

Order at

Shipping Date: I hope to have these in hand mid to late December for immediate shipment to those that purchased them.

Thanks....Anthus

Thought I would share the design of our very first Anthus geoPin with everyone. This is our Anthus trademark and appears on every coin that we have minted as well as on every cache log we sign. So we thought it would be fitting that our geoPin be our trademark.

I haven't decided on the metal or metals yet (the gray colors in the artwork). I'd like your help in deciding what metal to make them in. Please post your preference to this thread.

Anthus-geoPin-large.gif

Thanks.....Anthus