Dell x30 "Awsome" Pocket Pc

Scott-N8ZUS

Hey Gang!

I have now one Dell Axim x30 Pocket Pc. It looks New, and is Scratchless!

This is the Fast 624MHz Processor with 64MB of Memory model. With Built-in Wireless, and BlueTooth.

It will come with the USB Sync / Charging Cradle, and the AC Charging power supply with the Travel adapter for away Charging from the Cradle. Also will throw in the USB Sync / Charging Cable too! So you can use this with your laptop while leaving the Cradle at home.

Also got the Original Users Guide, and Quick Start Guide with a Copy of the Original Dell axim x30 Companion CD-ROM, and a Dell original Leather Slip Protective Cover.

All for $175.00 Shipped. I do take Paypal.

Please E-Mail me with your Interests.

Thanks.

These are sweet units. I've carried one for caching on several outings. With the proper cables, you can even upload and download caches from the Axim to your GPSr (mine is a 60CS, works like a charm).

If you are a gadget collector and like high-tech, get one of these...

(I am in no way affiliated with Scott-N8ZUS, I just REALLY like my Dell X30 Axim....)

Hello Kazion,

When you say, "proper cables", are you referring to cables that can be used to transmit data from a pocket pc to a gps unit? The reason I'm asking is because I have a pocket pc (for my job) and am considering purchasing a Garmin Legend cx (I'm new to the sport, and am pretty excited!). Both machines, as far as I know, have the "small" inlet for a USB cable. How do I remedy this situation so that I can download waypoints from my pocket pc to the gps unit?

Thanks for your time!

Larry

These are sweet units. I've carried one for caching on several outings. With the proper cables, you can even upload and download caches from the Axim to your GPSr (mine is a 60CS, works like a charm).

If you are a gadget collector and like high-tech, get one of these...

(I am in no way affiliated with Scott-N8ZUS, I just REALLY like my Dell X30 Axim....)

Hello Kazion,

When you say, "proper cables", are you referring to cables that can be used to transmit data from a pocket pc to a gps unit? The reason I'm asking is because I have a pocket pc (for my job) and am considering purchasing a Garmin Legend cx (I'm new to the sport, and am pretty excited!). Both machines, as far as I know, have the "small" inlet for a USB cable. How do I remedy this situation so that I can download waypoints from my pocket pc to the gps unit?

Thanks for your time!

Larry

Larry,

Yes, I transfer waypoints (caches) from my Axim to my Garmin 60CS via a cable purchased here. I use a program called g7toce, find it here

It's kind of slow, but beats driving back home to reload!

But don't change the subject, BUY THIS AXIM (free plug from an innocent bystander)

Kazion

Well the one above is sold.

But I still have another one without the Owners Guide, and the USB Sync/Charging cable.

Asking $155.00 Shipped.

Also have two Dell axim x3 400 MHz Processor 64MB memory with just WiFi built in Pocket Pc's.

They come with the USB Sync/Charging Cradle, and the AC Charging Power Supply, and a adapter for charging away from the cradle. Also a Copy of the Original Companion CD-ROM, and a Slip protective cover.

Asking $140.00 Shipped.

Please E-Mail or PM if interested.

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS