Can't grab my personal coins

Rockin Roddy

I had some coins made, activated them and gave them missions. I then dropped them into one of my caches to start their missions, but I can't grab them back...the only option given is to discover them.

I checked out a few other coins I gave away, the same thing and they are in another cachers inventory. Any help on this????

I already contacted gc.com and am awaiting a reply, but I have coins in other caches and some have also been shipped to cachers (not by me, so I don't know who else has them).

Yep, something going on there.

Your coins are out to an unknown location but should still have the grab option.

Contacting gc.com is the best thing at this point, but I'll check a few more things (like mine).

Ok, looking at coins out to unknown, as an owner (under my daughter's account) and as a finder, I see all the right options - note, grab, discover.

I don't see that for yours.

You're current on all your bills, didn't annoy anyone at gc.com right? :blink:

Edited by BlueDeuce

I don't even know anyone at gc.com save Rusty our cache volunteer!! :blink: I moved one of the coins to the unknown location, it has since moved back to the cache I placed it in...all are in my cache (but not physically)

Must be aprob with my coins as I can move other coins and TBs around without problem!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy