Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
4leafclover

OHIO cachers...Hola!

I know you could come up with something.

I'd like to have something before the sale ends, but I doubt that's going to happen. Oh well, I certainly don't mind paying full price for 'em.

I know you could come up with something.

I'd like to have something before the sale ends, but I doubt that's going to happen. Oh well, I certainly don't mind paying full price for 'em.

Do we REALLY like Ben that much???? :laughing:

Do we REALLY like Ben that much???? :laughing:

When you put it that way, maybe I need to figure out a way to make Ben have to pay for my pathtags, instead of the other way around.

Do we REALLY like Ben that much???? :)

When you put it that way, maybe I need to figure out a way to make Ben have to pay for my pathtags, instead of the other way around.

Come on guys, do it for Rusty! He's got kids and a wife and stuff...

Or Trippy! Everyone feels bad for Trippy!

durned Michiganders....:)

And Illini.

Trippy's native to New York or something, actually. We can blame "Andrea" for making him a Michigander. Just like we can blame someone else for bringing me to this Ohio Suburb.

durned Michiganders....:)

And Illini.

Trippy's native to New York or something, actually. We can blame "Andrea" for making him a Michigander. Just like we can blame someone else for bringing me to this Ohio Suburb.

wow...and I blame mine for taking me to this Kentuck Cincinnati suburb.

whoddathunk?

I'm headed up to Findlay on Thursday!

I keep meaning to get up there for that event, but I never have. For me, It's not much further away than heading down to Columbus. Maybe I'll just have to check to see what's going on Thursday.

I keep meaning to get up there for that event, but I never have. For me, It's not much further away than heading down to Columbus. Maybe I'll just have to check to see what's going on Thursday.

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :)

The more, the merrier! :)

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :D

I take it you mind is starting to go in your old age? :)

I DO need to get up your way to snag your new and improved travel bug resort and spa.

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :unsure:

*pout*

I was hoping he was talking to me....

The more, the merrier! :unsure:

Amen!

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :unsure:

*pout*

The Grande Fort Waynian has vacancies. We were booked up this weekend and even tonight, but Thursday is still open. I'll need to verify with the proprietor of Stately Payne Manor to make sure, though.

*pout*

C'mon now, no reason to pout....It's just Ben. :unsure:

By the way, I'm in for the event.

*pout*

C'mon now, no reason to pout....It's just Ben. :unsure:

By the way, I'm in for the event.

YAY!!!!

Kilt?

YAY!!!!

Kilt?

Dunno yet. Sorta depends on how cold it's supposed to be that night. :unsure:

Dunno yet. Sorta depends on how cold it's supposed to be that night. :unsure:

well, regardless, I'll be very happy to see you again as well.

I am getting downright giddy for Thursday to get here.

If only we could convince a certain Fort Waynian to mosey out to Findlay (kilt optional :lol: )

If he does, Pip would like to be picked up for the event. I was going to do it, when I was coming home afterward, but since I am staying overnight, it wouldn't work out.

I've never seen Ben in a kilt....

Neither have I.....but I assumed that's to whom Eleanor was referring.

If only we could convince a certain Fort Waynian to mosey out to Findlay (kilt optional :lol: )

I'm in Chicago right now. I don't know if I'll be back in time to make the rest of the way there. Email GirlGeek and see if she'll let me.

I'm in Chicago right now. I don't know if I'll be back in time to make the rest of the way there. Email GirlGeek and see if she'll let me.

Wear a kilt, or come to Findlay? :)

Wear a kilt, or come to Findlay? :lol:

Well, the kilt is a go, if I ever find one when I have money. The Findlay trip is where the group appeal would come in play.

Wear a kilt, or come to Findlay? :)

Well, the kilt is a go, if I ever find one when I have money. The Findlay trip is where the group appeal would come in play.

Email sent :lol:

Email sent

I've sent a bunch of e-mail today. None to anyone on here, but I just thought I would jump on the bus with everyone else being excited about sending e-mails. :lol:

What? Why?

*Sings "Wheels on the Bus" loudly in 4LC's general direction*

Edited by Mr. 0

So, to get back on topic...

If I can make it tomorrow (I have tacit approval, BTW) it will be my first Geocache Find in OHIO for 2007. Never mind that I still haven't logged any finds since October...

So, to get back on topic...

If I can make it tomorrow (I have tacit approval, BTW) it will be my first Geocache Find in OHIO for 2007. Never mind that I still haven't logged any finds since October...

~does a happy dance~

will it be just you, or will Deb be there as well?

I'm on Paltalk right now and for whatever reason my IM programs don't play well with it. I haven't bothered to figure it out yet.

I assume it's me? I had all intentions of heading up there, but I fell asleep on the couch after work, and didn't wake up until around 9p. Oops. :ph34r: