OHIO cachers...Hola!

4leafclover

cross posting, so hopefully Marc will see it!

I caught it in both threads. I briefly skimmed the "myspace" thread, and didn't see you had posted a link in there, or I would have gone ahead and sent you a request. Anyhow, I'm not able to get over to Myspace here at work, so I won't be able to deny oops... accept :rolleyes: your request until tonight or tomorrow, or whenever I get around to it.

cross posting, so hopefully Marc will see it!

I caught it in both threads. I briefly skimmed the "myspace" thread, and didn't see you had posted a link in there, or I would have gone ahead and sent you a request. Anyhow, I'm not able to get over to Myspace here at work, so I won't be able to deny oops... accept :rolleyes: your request until tonight or tomorrow, or whenever I get around to it.

Ok.

~sits and stares at clock, then calendar~

WHOOOPS.

maybe I should have checked first.

the worms are boiled...

and marc is my friend. ;)

Yeah, see that's what you get. I know it's fun and all, but next time check your facts first before trying to start nasty rumors about me. Sure...most of them may be true, but sometimes they're not. <_<

Oh, and I also wanted to let you know I'll be in Cincy on the 17th.

WHOOOPS.

maybe I should have checked first.

the worms are boiled...

and marc is my friend. <_<

Yeah, see that's what you get. I know it's fun and all, but next time check your facts first before trying to start nasty rumors about me. Sure...most of them may be true, but sometimes they're not. ;)

Oh, and I also wanted to let you know I'll be in Cincy on the 17th.

promise??? :huh:

Bring Robin? No falling asleep on the couch?

wear the kilt??? :P

3 more days!

We'd LOVE to see any one and everyone there!

Doobies and myself should be there. We're looking to escape the 16" of snow (with 3 foot drifts) that is sitting on the ground here. Makes it difficult to cache :laughing: .

Hows the weather in Cincinnati? I know you got less snow than us.

Oh, thank you, Doug! I'll love to see you guys again.

Weather is cold, we have a fair amount of snow, but you are right, less than you guys have. The roads are clear. Just be careful, okay?

Edited by 4leafclover

Alright...Seems we've got no representation for the much populated NE section of our glorious state in this thread. :D

Sooo let me shout a few things to help "properly" represent our corner (and please keep in mind this IS in the spirit of good fun....and better sportsfans :)) :

#1. Pittsburgh sucks - Go Browns! :D

#2. Go Tribe! - Spring training is already here...Woo Hoo! (or should I say WA-Hoo!)

But seriously, just a "hey there!" from our corner...

Sorry....one more thing... Had :lol: to do this. I saw a post that praised a team from "That state up north." I just wanted to (now don't let me down folks) let that person know how this thread SHOULD work :D;) ...

O! H!

welcome to this humble little thread. Thanks for posting, and tell us more about yourselves!

On my way out, but I'll give the quick hits:

Live in Stow, OH -Love it.

Grew up in South Euclid, lived in Willoughby and Concord Twp too.

Married. No little versions of us...yet (unless you count the two felines).

Started caching through my best man Retcon.

One of our caching friends invited us to ride on their trailer in yesterday's St. Patrick's day Parade. (Cincinnati)

A very sweet thing happened. The co-worker of one of the people on the trailer proposed to his girlfriend via the float. when we approached where they were sitting, 5 of his friends held up signs asking her to marry him. He walked her out onto the street, got down on one knee, and waited for her answer. She did say yes.

Hello All!

I am in Cambridge, and my wife and I are going out for our very first Cache tomorrow! I found the Geocaching.com website yesterday, and I found out there is a cache 1.4 miles from my home; I drive by it everyday!

We are really excited to be joining this new hobby. She and I like to drive off and just get lost on back roads, and then have fun trying to find our way back out again. Now we can actually try and get lost with a purpose!

I have been enjoying reading the boards here.

I am really excited about tomorrow.

C. F. Auld

Welcome to the fun, CF! Let us know how your first adventure was!

Thanks The Girl!

I went out with my wife and 16 year old, and found the bridge easily. We were a little baffled at first, and the river was flooding slightly, but my son managed to find the cache eventually. It didn't help we came from the opposite side from the directions, so I was backward to begin with.

Scrapes, mud, and all... We had a great time. We were ready to go find the next one when we remember the rest of the family was back home waiting for us to bring home dinner. Oops!

We found GCZX50 set and maintained by OhioSpelunker. Thanks Everyone!

C. F. Auld

Edited by cfauld

Welcome to the fun, CF! Let us know how your first adventure was!

Thanks The Girl!

I went out with my wife and 16 year old, and found the bridge easily. We were a little baffled at first, and the river was flooding slightly, but my son managed to find the cache eventually. It didn't help we came from the opposite side from the directions, so I was backward to begin with.

Scrapes, mud, and all... We had a great time. We were ready to go find the next one when we remember the rest of the family was back home waiting for us to bring home dinner. Oops!

We found GCZX50 set and maintained by OhioSpelunker. Thanks Everyone!

C. F. Auld

Those are the things that make it fun.

Hey all,

Been around a while. Never bothered to stop by.

Currently live in Delaware, OH. Originally from CT, but came here from TX.

The army gave me a GPSr so I started using it. It broke, but by then I was hooked so I bought 2 to ensure I never am without one again.

Anyone here from COG?

PLMerry

Greetings from NERK! Wanted to join in with all you O-H-I-O cachers. We have been caching about a year & really enjoy it. We live in Newark to be formal about it, anyone near Newark know's it's: Nerk, Ahia!

While I'm adding here I added a post about a great 100th find for us in Ohio and no one has responded yet! so I am challenging everyone who reads this to simply reply back with what you think would be a GREAT 100th cache for Team DeGarmo anywhere in O-H-I-O! I'll keep checking back! Great weather today! WOW!! See ya, Team DeGarmo :blink:

Bjorn74 and Mr. 0 occasionally poke their heads in.

Yup, I'm around here from time to time. I'm not as active with the COG as I have been in the past, but I'm still around.

PLMerry, we've already met through email, but as always, if you have any questions or whatever just drop me an email....Oh, and keep those Delaware caches comin'. :cool:

I am too. For the last year, I have been in a Northern KY suburb of Cincinnati.

At the end of this month, tho...I move to Maryland.

I heard that, but thought it was just an ugly rumor. Someone make you an offer you can't refuse?

Now where am I gonna get four-leaf clover bubles?

Wish you the best out of your move. Hey, does this mean you have a whole new set of caches to go after?