OHIO cachers...Hola!

4leafclover

Do we REALLY like Ben that much???? :)

When you put it that way, maybe I need to figure out a way to make Ben have to pay for my pathtags, instead of the other way around.

Come on guys, do it for Rusty! He's got kids and a wife and stuff...

Or Trippy! Everyone feels bad for Trippy!

durned Michiganders....:)

And Illini.

Trippy's native to New York or something, actually. We can blame "Andrea" for making him a Michigander. Just like we can blame someone else for bringing me to this Ohio Suburb.

wow...and I blame mine for taking me to this Kentuck Cincinnati suburb.

whoddathunk?

I'm headed up to Findlay on Thursday!

I keep meaning to get up there for that event, but I never have. For me, It's not much further away than heading down to Columbus. Maybe I'll just have to check to see what's going on Thursday.

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :)

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :D

I take it you mind is starting to go in your old age? :)

I DO need to get up your way to snag your new and improved travel bug resort and spa.

I keep meaning to get up there for that event, but I never have. For me, It's not much further away than heading down to Columbus. Maybe I'll just have to check to see what's going on Thursday.

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :unsure:

*pout*

I was hoping he was talking to me....

Then you may as well come to our place instead of going home. We haven't seen you in ages. Except that one time, and the other. :unsure:

*pout*

I was hoping he was talking to me....

The Grande Fort Waynian has vacancies. We were booked up this weekend and even tonight, but Thursday is still open. I'll need to verify with the proprietor of Stately Payne Manor to make sure, though.