OHIO cachers...Hola!

4leafclover

Looks like 4LC started something here. Had to see what it was.

I wouldn't call it an invasion as we've done many caches over in Indiana. Your State Parks are great! I've been caching with several of y'all.

The group hunts 4LC is referring to are what I call BVCY Hair-Brained Cache Outings. The outing on 1 Jan 07 requires you wake up at 0545 to meet at the starting point in Beavercreek OH and there will be no micros on the hunt! Beings how it's on New Years Day makes it a hair-brained idea.

I think on New Year's day we mostly scratach ourselves, eat salty snacks, drink beer :huh: and watch Football on TV, but we'll keep an eye out for the Invasion in case it comes this way...

WE LOVE GEOCACHING IN INDIANA

I can't believe an Ohio forum is about INdiana... :huh:

nevermind the fact that the OP on the OHIO thread, is technically a Kentuckyian now... :lol:

But I will always be an OHIO girl.

I think on New Year's day we mostly scratach ourselves, eat salty snacks, drink beer :huh: and watch Football on TV, but we'll keep an eye out for the Invasion in case it comes this way...

I can't believe an Ohio forum is about INdiana... :huh:

nevermind the fact that the OP on the OHIO thread, is technically a Kentuckyian now... :lol:

Never mind. I got my answer...

I think on New Year's day we mostly scratach ourselves, eat salty snacks, drink beer :cry: and watch Football on TV, but we'll keep an eye out for the Invasion in case it comes this way...

I can't believe an Ohio forum is about INdiana... :(

nevermind the fact that the OP on the OHIO thread, is technically a Kentuckyian now... :cry:

Never mind. I got my answer...

wha???? :sad:

I just pretend to read the forums, it seems like the "in" thing to do, and I want people to like me. :(

It'll never happen, though.

BTW, where do I fit into this whole thing?

Come visit my new Snake Cache...

I know, but you don't have to keep reminding me!

By the way, keep your snake out of this you stinkin' Indianaian. :sad:

I just pretend to read the forums, it seems like the "in" thing to do, and I want people to like me. :cry:

It'll never happen, though.

BTW, where do I fit into this whole thing?

Come visit my new Snake Cache...

I know, but you don't have to keep reminding me!

By the way, keep your snake out of this you stinkin' Indianaian. :(

that sounds dirty. :sad:

By the way, keep your snake out of this you stinkin' Indianaian. :anicute:

that sounds dirty. :wub:

You would think I would know by now to proofread for content when you're around. ;)

You would think.

This just goes to PROVE that it has been FAR TOO LONG since we have all gotten together. How is Dewgrl? How are you? How's my your kilt? B)

You would think.

This just goes to PROVE that it has been FAR TOO LONG since we have all gotten together. How is Dewgrl? How are you? How's my your kilt? :laughing:

So what you're saying is that you're going to host an event soon? Good I'm looking forward to it. :huh:

Dewgrl is well. We've be a little busy lately, so it has left little time for caching.

"Your" kilt? Hmmmm.....

You would think.

This just goes to PROVE that it has been FAR TOO LONG since we have all gotten together. How is Dewgrl? How are you? How's my your kilt? :laughing:

So what you're saying is that you're going to host an event soon? Good I'm looking forward to it. :huh:

Dewgrl is well. We've be a little busy lately, so it has left little time for caching.

"Your" kilt? Hmmmm.....

I'm not hosting it...but we ARE having A Winter Event that you both would be more than welcome at!

and...tee hee.

Hi all i live in ohio and my uncle just got me into geocaching.. i thinks its fun and a good hobby and i was just saying hello to all... Kevin

where in Ohio...and what is your uncle's caching name....please?

I dont know his caching name... And we are from cincinnati ohio in colerain township.... The only reason i dont cach by myself is because i do not have a gps yet but my uncle has one Thanks..... Kevin

welcome to both bpcooper, and fyrmdc. I am an Ohioan by birth, I just live in a Northern KY suburb of Cincinnati, now.

fyrmdc, I encourage you to look into "gem city geocachers" in your area, and bpcooper, COG (central Ohio geocachers) in yours. Both groups are wonderful.

Thanks for the welcome 4LeafClover, I have been meaning to get to one of the meetings, either GCG or the MVG. Interested in meeting the people behind the names...

Dave

Hi all i live in ohio and my uncle just got me into geocaching.. i thinks its fun and a good hobby and i was just saying hello to all... Kevin

I dont know his caching name... And we are from cincinnati ohio in colerain township.... The only reason i dont cach by myself is because i do not have a gps yet but my uncle has one Thanks..... Kevin

You're KIDDING!

Former Cheviot-onian, here, western Cincinnati, and now from Notrhtern KY.

Check out www.OKIC.org. We'd love to have ya both!

and fyrmdc, just out of preference, I recommend GCG.

You're KIDDING!

Former Cheviot-onian, here, western Cincinnati, and now from Notrhtern KY.

Check out www.OKIC.org. We'd love to have ya both!

and fyrmdc, just out of preference, I recommend GCG.

Thanks for the welcome... And ill check that link out that you gave me thanks and keep in touch ...

KEvin

Very nice!

I keep meaning to get some of my own, but I'm just not really sure what I'd like for a design. I don't really want to just do my avatar, since, well, it's pretty boring, in my opinion.

I gave two images to honeychile, and explained what I wanted, and she made it look exactly how I imagined.

I know you could come up with something.