Dreamcatcher Coin Set [Pre-sales]

AtwellFamily

With collaboration from Windrose and Atwell Family we have created this truly unique Dreamcatcher Coin set. An idea born from two in which we are very proud of the collaboration and the use of both ideas to produce an exceptional design.

fire.jpg

air.jpgwater.jpgearth.jpg

(backs on the coin will only change the color, text is the same)

Each coin has 24 cutouts and a dangler that will be attached to the cutouts before shipping.

Each coin represents a different element:

Element - (Metal) - Colors

Fire - (Gold) - Red, Yellow, Orange

Water - (Silver) - Blue, Aqua, Green

Air - (Black Nickel) - White, Blue, Gray

Earth - (Copper) - Brown, Tan, Green

COIN PRICE:

US$9.00 each s/h included (United States or Canada). Worldwide shipping adds $4.25 per order.

US$33.00 ~set of 4~ s/h included (United States or Canada). Worldwide shipping adds $4.25 per order.

Limited trades will be considered, please email windrose53@yahoo.com

COIN and DANGLER STATS:

Size: 1.5” coin, .75” dangler

Thickness: 3mm coin, 1mm dangler

Metal: as specified above (looking to produce equal quantities of each metal)

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Dreamcatcher or portion of Dreamcatcher

Activation codes: will be available at www.CoinCodes.com

Unique Features: 24 cutouts, dangler, and etching on edge of coin “trackable at geocaching.com PC####”. edge.jpg

PRE-ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in reserving, please send an email to mike@atwell.com

Subject: Dreamcatcher

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Address:

Email Address:

Quantity per metal (or specify set):

STEPS UNTIL SHIPPING:

1. Post add in forum for pre-sales (November 14)

2. Pre-Production Sample posted to forum (on or about December 4)

3. Invoice those interested in purchasing (on or about December 4)

4. Ship coins mid to late December (hopefully in time for the holidays)

Do you know who's coin that is depicting the edge numbering? First person to get it right, gets a gift.

Is it the GoJayBee LitLens coin with the glow in the dark feet around the back?

You are mostly correct, grasshopper.....I will send you a set of Go-mad-Cow coins. I beleive that I already have your addy.

Do you know who's coin that is depicting the edge numbering? First person to get it right, gets a gift.

Is it the GoJayBee LitLens coin with the glow in the dark feet around the back?

You are mostly correct, grasshopper.....I will send you a set of Go-mad-Cow coins. I beleive that I already have your addy.

:laughing:

You 'da cow!

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program, already in progress....

Atwell,

How are you going to attach the danglers to the web?

Very nice. You know, with a little transparent enamel you'd have a slick Suncatcher :laughing:

Is it stamped copper with cut outs or zinc alloy? I had trouble with doing a fine mesh with copper and was curious if you ran into problems too.

Not sure on the alloy. They did indicate these were not cutouts but the mold would be made this way.

From the post you can see I will have samples in had before I invioce.

Heard you had issue, would like to hear more offline pm or email.

Has your mint sucessfully produced a sample to determine if such a large number of cutouts will be sucessful?

The design is striking indeed.

They indicated these were not cutouts but the mold would be made this way.

From the post you can see I will have samples in had before I invioce. Like to do that so buyers can see the real thing before paying.

Wow! Beautiful coin design, and all the essentials posted right out of the chute. You'd almost think these guys had been at it for a long time!

Email sent.

Just pay attention to what information people want to know. Tried to get something like this pinned so everyone could use the template but...NO! :laughing:

That is not how I understood your question at all. You asked if you could put something out for feedback, and then get it pinned. I understood this to mean you wanted to put out a pre-sale thread and if people liked it could you have it pinned. That's why the answer was no. That is how I understood your question. I thought it was kind of overzealous!

If I had understood that it was just a template you wanted pinned, I would have suggested that you first try posting it as a thread, get the opinions of the rest of the community first, and when the final is developed, then I'll add it to the 'everything you need to know about coins' thread. I'm sure there are others who would want to have input as well, who've been at this a long time. The decision was made long ago not to add too many pinned threads up top, because people don't want to scroll down to see the new threads.