Dreamcatcher Coin Set [Pre-sales]

AtwellFamily

Thanks for keeping us informed about the coins...communication is the key to my GeoCoin happiness.

Agree. Good luck in getting it sorted.

Andrew

I agree! These problems are not necessarily your fault and you are keeping your customers informed and I don't have a problem at all with waiting a little longer. I appreciate the fact that you want the coins to be right before you distribute them.

any news on when these will be shipped? <_<

First question since my post regarding delay. Received pm later tonight as well.

I have no shipping news at this time. The company I purchased these through is shut down (Dec 23-Jan3). I will have additional information on the 3rd. Depeding on the mint and the transportation through the blizzard, Ihope to have first week in January as stated in previous post.

thanks for you support and understanding.

any news on when these will be shipped? <_<

First question since my post regarding delay. Received pm later tonight as well.

I have no shipping news at this time. The company I purchased these through is shut down (Dec 23-Jan3). I will have additional information on the 3rd. Depeding on the mint and the transportation through the blizzard, Ihope to have first week in January as stated in previous post.

thanks for you support and understanding.

thanks for keeping us informed. :D

I just received the corrected coins, and they look good.

Windrose and I have decided that we will ship one of the original coins (tracking number removed with dremel) for each set of coins people ordered. 1 set = 1 coin, 2 sets = 2 coins and so on. Windrose cleaned these up and they are due back to me on Thursday. I broke my hand on Dec 23rd and had to send the coins to Windrose to clean and send back.

I realized I said we may try and send an extra set but the time to clean these up and the cost involved (especially shipping) will be just too much to provide everyone a non-trackable set for free.

These should all ship by Friday. Thank you again for your order and your patience, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

So, if I ordered 1 coin I don't get a free coin, correct?

1 coin = null :ph34r:B)B):P

Never mind,

I'll be happy to just get the one I ordered.

And I'm sure you'll be happy to have them the door!

Hope the arm is better.

Cheers,

nooks

Edited by nooks

Wow, I think this is the most effort put forth for a set of coins I have ever seen! Dealing with major production issues, snowstorms and a broken arm?! Thanks for everything you've done so far.

Here's an idea -- hold onto the rest for a few days until the

roads clear. You can certainly hold onto mine. I live near

Chicago and we hold still pretty much in deep snow until

the trucks come round. Thereare entire states in the south

that close down when it snows. Don't try to drive with a broken

arm.

Don't take a chance. We like coins but we love you!!! :D

T

I got my set in the mail today. They are great! B) I didn't keep up with this thread and totally didn't expect the extra coin that had it's tracking # removed. I was going to e-mail you and find out why I got an extra coin with no number but a little research answered that question. It is just as pretty as the ones with tracking numbers. What was wrong with them? I cannot see any differences. I think my favorite one is "Air"; the black nickel one. Thanks again!! :D

CF30

I got my set in the mail today. They are great! :D I didn't keep up with this thread and totally didn't expect the extra coin that had it's tracking # removed. I was going to e-mail you and find out why I got an extra coin with no number but a little research answered that question. It is just as pretty as the ones with tracking numbers. What was wrong with them? I cannot see any differences. I think my favorite one is "Air"; the black nickel one. Thanks again!! B)

CF30

Should have gotten emailbut it only had tracking number and not trackable at geocaching.com PCXXXX so had to get them reminted.

Needless to say Windrose and I have alot of nice swag now.

Well, got my two in the mail today. They both have tracking numbers....I'm confused, am I supposed to have two with tracking numbers? I thought I ordered two. I usually order two. But, should they both have tracking numbers?

You ordered 2 and got 2. We only shipped extras to those people that ordered a complete set.

Received teh coins in the post today, and I too was confused about the extra coin! I started an Email, but then looked here and got the answer.... These came out pretty nice!! Well worth the wait. Thanks for sticking with it!

I haven't decided on a favorite yet. It may take me a while. :(

BTW Nice touch with the card included!!!!

Edited by IC1

I got mine yesterday and it is a very handsome coin! I was getting concerned as I thought I should have received mine quicker since I am not far from the Atwells but with all the storms we have been receiving lately, the postal service has really gotten behind. Not to worry, I have my coin and my only regret is that I didn't order the set so I could have gotten the 'extra' coin. Thanks! :laughing: