49th To Post Wins...

Ladybug Kids

[/color]On the first day of Christmas Groundspeak sent to me a v.1 Moun10Bike geocoin in a tree

On the second day of Christmas Groundspeak sent to me two micro cache coins.

On the third day of Christmas Groundspeak sent to me three ammo cans.

Now see how fast this makes it go?

Makes me woozy... ;)

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for a fun and entertaining lunch break!!!

The big winner with post #49 is OROBURUS!

#48, KOCGRN, wins the bronze pin

#50, ATMouse, wins the silver pin

I believe I have all your mailing addresses. I'll PM tonight if I don't after checking my shipping lists.

Yes, it's true, Thanksgiving is just around the corner...time to get ready!!!

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for a fun and entertaining lunch break!!!

The big winner with post #49 is OROBURUS!

#48, KOCGRN, wins the bronze pin

#50, ATMouse, wins the silver pin

I believe I have all your mailing addresses. I'll PM tonight if I don't after checking my shipping lists.

Yes, it's true, Thanksgiving is just around the corner...time to get ready!!!

;)

I won sumfin'?

kez_15.gif

Heh, looks like I did too. I'll save ya some effort on looking me up, as I'll order a couple of the coinaments anyways (I got a christmas geocoin/ornament for some friends/family last year, I might as well keep up the tradition, and I didn't see any other ones come up this year that caught my interest).

:D sweet! Thanks for the fun. Is it really -20 F up there right now?

-16 F with -31 windchill. :DFairbanks Airport Weather

Nice... here in St. Paul Minnesota we aren't even close to that (and everybody always thinks Minnesota is cold) Heh, maybe when I retire (long time from now, I'm not that old yet) I'll move to a colder climate ;)

BTW I just put my order in for 4 of the coinaments (heh, nice to have some christmas shopping done) should be the only one you get to St. Paul MN today.

Thanks again for the interesting contest!!!

Nice... here in St. Paul Minnesota we aren't even close to that (and everybody always thinks Minnesota is cold) Heh, maybe when I retire (long time from now, I'm not that old yet) I'll move to a colder climate ;)

BTW I just put my order in for 4 of the coinaments (heh, nice to have some christmas shopping done) should be the only one you get to St. Paul MN today.

Thanks again for the interesting contest!!!

Common quip for retirees up here leaving the state is that they'll "tow their snow mobiles south until someone asks what they are pulling behind their motorhome."

My sister is over in Plymouth, so I feel her pain...the cold of winter and not much snow to play in the past few years.

Thanks for your order!