4 SALE – MAGELLAN ROADMATE 300

Cacheoholic

I’ve just upgraded to a Garmin c330 and looking for a new home for my Roadmate 300. Comes with all the accessories that it had when new. You get the Roadmate 300, Magellan Roadmate Manager software, windshield mount, AC power adapter, DC power cord, owners manual and original box. f6673189-fc35-439d-8c2b-c06632d990a8.jpg

Check here for Magellan’s link for more information.

Email me through my profile, PM me or post a reply if interested. I can take PayPal.

I read a couple of reviews on this unit and it sounds like it is full of glitches and software issues and everything. Does this particular unit function OK? Also, does it come with any mapping software? I might be interested in it as a gift for my dad...but we have a christmas spending limit of $100...let me know if that is something you might consider.

Ok, can you explain more about the software? I am new to the GPS (in cars) world and don't know a lot about them. You said it had detailed maps...does that include all the little side streets and roads and such, or just the main roads and freeways? Is this the one with the touch screen and does it have the voiced turns? More importantly, if you miss a turn, does it automatically reroute you? I may just buy it for myself, then I don't have to worry about a spending limit....merry christmas to me.....

Ok, can you explain more about the software? I am new to the GPS (in cars) world and don't know a lot about them. You said it had detailed maps...does that include all the little side streets and roads and such, or just the main roads and freeways? It has both Base Maps (mostly just interstates) and Detail Maps (side streets & roads). in the software. Is this the one with the touch screen and does it have the voiced turns? Yes. More importantly, if you miss a turn, does it automatically reroute you? Yes. I may just buy it for myself, then I don't have to worry about a spending limit....merry christmas to me.....

The unit has internal memory (I think about 80 MB) that will hold the base maps and a few detail maps. I don't have any extra SD cards. I'll load your area on it so you can use it right out of the box. I had a 1GB card in it but only used about 150 MB of it. The $130.00 includes shipping in the continental USA.