Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
501_Gang

Doobies hit 3000!

Congrats on the big 3K. I still have that coin we discussed.

CONGRATULATIONS DOOBIE!!!!!

And Ali Kat told me to tell you good job, and she wants to know when you're coming to take her on a caching run....she's still waiting to break the 200 mark. :unsure:

Maybe one of these days we'll catch up with you....NOT! :laughing:

Thank you all, For all the good wishes, It means a lot to me.

I got my 3000 after trailMix 6 on the way home.

It was a beautiful day, one of those that If your a cacher you have to be out there looking. Doug and Ross were there with me,(thanks guys for all your help)! I like Earth caches the most of all so I said that I was going to do one for my 3000 and did.

Earthcache Lost River - Wesley Chapel Gulf ; GCNXFJ

Thanks The Doobies Ed

Congrats, Doobies.

You know, as much as you love them, it really is time that you had your very own EarthCache. Then you can start claiming those EarthCache Master pins! Plenty of interesting stuff in your neck of the woods to turn into an EarthCache. If you need suggestions, just let me know.

Thank you all, For all the good wishes, It means a lot to me.

I got my 3000 after trailMix 6 on the way home.

It was a beautiful day, one of those that If your a cacher you have to be out there looking. Doug and Ross were there with me,(thanks guys for all your help)! I like Earth caches the most of all so I said that I was going to do one for my 3000 and did.

Earthcache Lost River - Wesley Chapel Gulf ; GCNXFJ

Thanks The Doobies Ed

...and you resisted the urge to chuck them into an available body of water. :sad:

what a man.... :(

Doobs is planning on hiding some earth caches as soon as he has a third state, which should be tommarow. I am also planning on it. I know of a couple places that don't allow caching but would make for good earth caches.

Doobs is planning on hiding some earth caches as soon as he has a third state, which should be tommarow. I am also planning on it. I know of a couple places that don't allow caching but would make for good earth caches.

Does this mean he is coming with?

The sad thing is that I went out with Doobies and gang for a few hours after TrailMix 6 and Doobies and I got tired and had to quit before he made it to 3000. Such is life.

A well rested Deermark

Congrats! I'm sorry that I missed TM6, I ended up having to work and get my truck fixed! I'll be hitting the trails as soon as I can to get "In honor of Doobies 2986th find"! Again, Congrats on many finds!