Penquins? Hockey?

Hockeyhick

We have a puck design we've been playing with ;) (pun intended), but thought we'd save it for later in the season or the playoffs! .... the only thing that keeps some cachers at home is their home team on the ice!

GO CANUCKS!!

and a close second...

GO FLAMES!!

Once Mr. LS gets home this could all change :D

Maybe someone should make a coin to signify the 40th anniversary of the Leafs last cup win.

Should probably wait for the 50th anniversary. It'll be more special, since that's the golden anniversary, and all. :huh:

(But I would buy it... because I was there right in front of the television... "DAD! It's DAVEY KEON! He's got the puck!")

the leafs would have to wait another 46 years to lift their curse as the redsux had patiently waited!

I wasn't suggesting they would win in 10 years, just that they could celebrate 50 years since the last win.

(By the way, does anybody else feel as guilty as I do for participating in the hijacking of this thread?)

it's hockey, so, technically it's not hijacking.

hate the mapleleafs, wouldnt mind trASHING them, cant stand the redsox either, as long as i'm at it, cant stand the the cowboys, or the lakers!

let's go ISLANDERS!!!!!

Myself and Quigley Jones are the only ones to stay on topic....Posts 2 & 3.

Oh well..........GOOOOOOO ADMIRALS........

That by the way is in the AHL. We are not supportive enough for a real NHL team.

that you both did, and that took care of the question!

btw "happy feet" is coming out, that deals with penquins :anicute:

let's go soundtigers! AHL farm team of the ISLANDERS!

anyone see the happy feets beat the rangers? :o

your sabres lost to the senators B)

islanders beats the panthers B)

They always loose to the Sens :D I was amazed the did as well as theydid against them in the playoffs last year. From what I've seen, the Pens are doing pretty good this year. (I need Center Ice. I don't get to watch near enouh hockey)

My wife wouldn't let me wear my Crosby jersey to the game on Friday. Maybe I can talk her into it by the next time they come up here :anibad:

anyone see the happy feets beat the rangers? :o

your sabres lost to the senators B)

islanders beats the panthers B)

They always loose to the Sens :D I was amazed the did as well as theydid against them in the playoffs last year. From what I've seen, the Pens are doing pretty good this year. (I need Center Ice. I don't get to watch near enouh hockey)

My wife wouldn't let me wear my Crosby jersey to the game on Friday. Maybe I can talk her into it by the next time they come up here :anibad:

you got a smart wife! sidney's decent, but not good enuf for me to buy an expensive jersey, unless they were on sale!

i only collect islander,yankee, jets, and 2redsox jersey(a damon, and a custom "nineteen 18", havent worn it since they won in '04.)

our islanders booster club couldnt muster enuf people to go the the pens game, in dec. but we'll be going the the 'canes game in january. we went to the sabres' home opener in '04, sitting at a restaurant before the game enjoying you buffalo wings was the redsox yankee playoffgame in which pedro threw the old yankee bench coach, forgot his name, but that was where i was in buffalo, had to miss the rest of the playoff cause we had to go the sabres game as it was just about to begin. think we took a shuttle.

i think the jets we're there the next day playing the bills. i had my jets jersey on the next day. and one of the sabres booster club member asked, why testeverde, well he was was the starter the rest of the season.

you got a smart wife! sidney's decent, but not good enuf for me to buy an expensive jersey, unless they were on sale!

i only collect islander,yankee, jets, and 2redsox jersey(a damon, and a custom "nineteen 18", havent worn it since they won in '04.)

our islanders booster club couldnt muster enuf people to go the the pens game, in dec. but we'll be going the the 'canes game in january. we went to the sabres' home opener in '04, sitting at a restaurant before the game enjoying you buffalo wings was the redsox yankee playoffgame in which pedro threw the old yankee bench coach, forgot his name, but that was where i was in buffalo, had to miss the rest of the playoff cause we had to go the sabres game as it was just about to begin. think we took a shuttle.

i think the jets we're there the next day playing the bills. i had my jets jersey on the next day. and one of the sabres booster club member asked, why testeverde, well he was was the starter the rest of the season.

To be honest, the only reason I have a Crosby jersey is that is my last name. (no relation...) I got mine off e-bay for a decent price. (Still expensive, but cheaper that what nhl.com wants.)

To be honest, the only reason I have a Crosby jersey is that is my last name. (no relation...) I got mine off e-bay for a decent price. (Still expensive, but cheaper that what nhl.com wants.)

that's different! i'd do the same as well!

too bad golisano wasnt running for gov. i'd have voted for him, for sure. he's done a great job for buffalo. not that wang isnt doing such a bad job for the islanders, but golisano, is really turning the sabres around. hope they get the cup this year! doubt my islanders will make it beyond the first round of the playoffs if they make it at all. i think the pens will do it next year!

anyone see the happy feets beat the rangers? :)

your sabres lost to the senators :D

islanders beats the panthers :)

My wife wouldn't let me wear my Crosby jersey to the game on Friday. Maybe I can talk her into it by the next time they come up here :P

Don Zimmer was his name and Pedro did the right thing.

Don't worry about hijacking the threadW

With all of the hockey talk, it's obvious that we need some hockey geocoins around!

I lika all teams, but I am fond of the Pens, the Wild, the Ducks, and the Preds.

We had the Greenville Grrrowl, an ECHL team here, until the owners did an about face.

As far as penguins go, I just like 'em. I have all sorts of penguin stuff, (including a tattoo of Opus!), so a geocoin is the next purchase.

anyone see the happy feets beat the rangers? :D

islanders beats the panthers :D

They always loose to the Sens ;) I was amazed the did as well as theydid against them in the playoffs last year. From what I've seen, the Pens are doing pretty good this year. (I need Center Ice. I don't get to watch near enouh hockey)

My wife wouldn't let me wear my Crosby jersey to the game on Friday. Maybe I can talk her into it by the next time they come up here :P

maybe zimmer was wrong to charge him, but he's old enough to be pedro's grandpa, i/m sure you wouldnt want somebody to flip your grandpappy, no matter how wrong he was!

sorry about the hi-jack!

anyone see the happy feets beat the rangers? :D

islanders beats the panthers :D

They always loose to the Sens ;) I was amazed the did as well as theydid against them in the playoffs last year. From what I've seen, the Pens are doing pretty good this year. (I need Center Ice. I don't get to watch near enouh hockey)

maybe zimmer was wrong to charge him, but he's old enough to be pedro's grandpa, i/m sure you wouldnt want somebody to flip your grandpappy, no matter how wrong he was!

sorry about the hi-jack!

Zimmers an old wiley baseball vetran he knew what he was doing.

Back on topic somewhat.

Admirals (AHL) farm team for the Preds. It's interesting to see all the players who come through the lower leagues and make it in the pros. I like saying "Hey I knew him before he made it".