caches along a route

K-9 Cachers

I've used this new query with Google Earth and think it is great. However, this weekend I am going from Asheville, NC to Athens Georgia. When I look up the directions on Mapquest, it is about 45 minutes shorter than the directions using Google Earth. Is there a way to get a route using mapquest? I tried doing the route option in Mapsource - but it was too difficult for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I've used this new query with Google Earth and think it is great. However, this weekend I am going from Asheville, NC to Athens Georgia. When I look up the directions on Mapquest, it is about 45 minutes shorter than the directions using Google Earth. Is there a way to get a route using mapquest? I tried doing the route option in Mapsource - but it was too difficult for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Oops... I'm going to Helen, Georgia - not Athens!

Not sure of Mapquest, I use Mapsource (in my laptop and hook the GPS to it) and get directions on the fly, its SO NICE. Hope you find an answer to your question. Mapsource is a garmin product and also has things like closest food closest asian food, closest ming wah, closest gas station ...We use it to find everything in strange cities.