New Artwork Submitted for Production

Cornerstone4

Thanks to a post by our most revered Yimester in another topic, I was reminded of a new coin project I had put on the back burner...

Do to the current trend of making Coins Referencing Anything Possible, without regards to their relevance to caching, we are proud to present the C.R.A.P. geo-coin! :laughing:

This coin will have a lovely 3-D texture to make it seem life like. Many metals will be available.

3f2d7f55-2ac0-41a6-859e-7cd23f9d7f5a.jpg

Each coin will be carefully packed in TP and put in a padded mailer for protection....

:laughing:

Last night I sat down in a meditative state and asked myself, "Self? What's really missing from this lonely 'ol planet? I mean, what are WE...as a race of advanced primates, REALLY missing out on as a species?" After a sudden teleport ala Quantum Leap through a series of wormholes, I returned only seconds later, but with dozens of lifetimes of knowledge and experience. After few awkward moments of disbelief, and a desire to lick something chrome, self answered: "There aren't enough geocoins with HAIR on them." I sat and pondered this for a bit, and y'know, self is 100% RIGHT!!! Hair really IS the main difference between us and the majority of the earth's animals. We put so much more time into managing it! We can shave it, or let it grow, and that's something that even our ape cousins haven't really put a lot of effort into researching. I've never seen a gorilla with highlights, or a chimpanzee with a mullet. And last I checked, there weren't any orangutans opening barbar shops.

Point proven. Yay! :laughing:

Think about it...we're the only animal that really cares what our hair looks like, and as a dadgum proud species, we need a geocoin that celebrates this advancement in evolution!

So I say to you, my fellow species sharers...stand up and be proud of your hair, or lack thereof. It's what makes us unique!

Well, that an opposable thumbs, but I think there's a thumb on the Worker of Wood coin. :laughing:

Last night I sat down in a meditative state and asked myself, "Self? What's really missing from this lonely 'ol planet? I mean, what are WE...as a race of advanced primates, REALLY missing out on as a species?" After a sudden teleport ala Quantum Leap through a series of wormholes, I returned only seconds later, but with dozens of lifetimes of knowledge and experience. After few awkward moments of disbelief, and a desire to lick something chrome, self answered: "There aren't enough geocoins with HAIR on them." I sat and pondered this for a bit, and y'know, self is 100% RIGHT!!! Hair really IS the main difference between us and the majority of the earth's animals. We put so much more time into managing it! We can shave it, or let it grow, and that's something that even our ape cousins haven't really put a lot of effort into researching. I've never seen a gorilla with highlights, or a chimpanzee with a mullet. And last I checked, there weren't any orangutans opening barbar shops.

Point proven. Yay! :laughing:

Think about it...we're the only animal that really cares what our hair looks like, and as a dadgum proud species, we need a geocoin that celebrates this advancement in evolution!

So I say to you, my fellow species sharers...stand up and be proud of your hair, or lack thereof. It's what makes us unique!

Well, that an opposable thumbs, but I think there's a thumb on the Worker of Wood coin. :laughing:

I got dibs on producing the Chia Pet Geocoin!!

Thanks to a post by our most revered Yimester in another topic, I was reminded of a new coin project I had put on the back burner...

Do to the current trend of making Coins Referencing Anything Possible, without regards to their relevance to caching, we are proud to present the C.R.A.P. geo-coin! :laughing:

This coin will have a lovely 3-D texture to make it seem life like. Many metals will be available.

3f2d7f55-2ac0-41a6-859e-7cd23f9d7f5a.jpg

Each coin will be carefully packed in TP and put in a padded mailer for protection....

:ph34r:

Dibs on the "Facilities" coin!! :laughing:

Cuz we ALL gotta go.