Transfering Caches on to Memory Map ?

dgc808

Hi all, Just got Memory map and was wondering if its possible to tranfers a list of caches that i have found / not found from GSAK, onto a map of my local area so i can keep a check on what i have found. And is it possible to change the icons etc ? Just trying to get to grips with memory map and GSAK at the moment, managed to transfer some way points from my GPSR to a map but would like details of found and not founds on the map also. Any help greatly received.

Cheers DGC808

;) Hi guys, thanks for the pointers to the posts. But i have tried all of what was suggested in the posts but keep getting the same error message "Licence not valid for CSV Import" i am currently running memory Map OS Edition 2004. i would really like to get these icons up and running so i can see what i have found and not found.

Cheers DGC808

Hi guys, I have checked my memory map and i have version 4.4.3 ! Can not update to 5 as i borrowed the discs from a friend. Still need to get the new icons into the 4.4.3 version !

Cheers DGC808

download the update off the site And look for a email somewhere where you've already been that might help

Hi Lost it, Got it sorted on MM 4.4.3 ! Just got to get all my caches onto the maps now ! Will have to sign up to a premium account. Just 1 more quick question can you search for caches on CacheMate on a Palm 111XE or do you just have to go through the list ?

Cheers DGC808

Edited by dgc808