Breast Cancer Ribbon Coin - Picture of Sample Order Now!

GA Cacher

Those Coin Guys, GA Cacher and Madhattersneverland offer to you the Breast Cancer Awareness Trackable Geocoin.

Here is the link to the website.. with a full drawing price and ordering info.

Breast Cancer Ribbon Ordering and INFO!

b12dbf25-ecb9-4af0-bf4b-e324521df530.jpg

Front.

5d463fe6-36e8-4cda-81fe-26c3da8869f1.jpg

Back

05856e35-a623-4959-858c-a64a9a7454e3.jpg

This coin will be in Shiny Polished Nickel ( this is the what most coins call Silver)

It will be 1.75 inches

The center of the ribbon is cut out and the coin is cut in the shape of the ribbon.

The cut out lends itself to attached on your bag with a carabineer or for a key chain or to attach a Travel Bug info tag.

the finish will be Hard Enamel

It will be trackable with the icon of the pink ribbon

We hope to make at least 500 coins but if the demand goes higher we will make up to 1000 coins.

Each coin can be personalized !!!!

Here YOU can have 22 character and spaces to personalize every coin. Each coin you order can have a totally different personalization! Some will have there caching name, team name or club name.

Many will have the name of a loved one who was a victim or a survivor engraved here. I lost my favorite cousin to breast cancer last July. You can bet I will have some coins with her name to pass out to family. Another cacher friend of mine, Team PEZs mother is a survivor and he will be placing her name on a few. Some will purchase the coin as is with no personalization. The cost of the engraving will be in the price of the coin.

The major thing is that this coin is NOT for profit.

This coin will be priced to keep it as low as possible. With that in mind ANY and ALL monies that are left after paying for the coin, tracking number, shipping and packaging, We mean ALL extra monies will be DONATED to the Susan Komen Foundation. No profit on this coin.

Our designer has donated his talent.

Our coin producer, Coins and Pins, has generously priced this at 10 % below normal price.

Only the cost of the coin, packing materials, postage, fees and the tracking number cost will be paid out with all remaining money donated.to the Susan G Komen Cancer Foundation

The samples look beautiful! You're doing a great thing and I, for one, appreciate it! I had contacted you a while back with # I wanted to order as well as sending you the insciption info. Am I all set, or do I need to do something now? New to the process and everything seems to run a little different. Thanks!

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

The samples look beautiful! You're doing a great thing and I, for one, appreciate it! I had contacted you a while back with # I wanted to order as well as sending you the insciption info. Am I all set, or do I need to do something now? New to the process and everything seems to run a little different. Thanks!

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

NO all id fine!

I will send the invoices soon.

Thanks for your support.

TOm

In making this coin I have recieved many warm comments and a few tearful ones.

I recieved this from a person who orderd their coinsand when I sent out the sample pictures they replied.

" Yes I do like it, regretfully, one of the two women who's names are

going on my coins passed this past weekend. A few weeks ago, they

found growths in her brain, and she passed quietly in the night this

past weekend. Her coin will have special meaning now..."

I will not identify them but I wanted to share the comment.

We will be sending the order in soon. If you haven't ordered or need to chage your orded plz contact me.

Also if you need to add or update your engraving plz contact me.

Did you happen to hear anything? I know NOTHING happens over the holidays, but did

they talk with you? Thanks.

T

I emailed today and called today but the office is still closed! I'm waiting with baited breath myself!!!

Coins in transit!!!!

Edited by GA Cacher

If there are any still available I would be interested in one! Thanks!

My email is

JustKidding65730@aol.com

7:05 PM EST just got home from the frieght center with the coins. Now to sort them and get them ready to mail. Just kdding I'lll send you an e-mail as soon as I have a count of the waiting list.

Just to belay any more Alabama comments here is the picture.

a1d7486b-eb39-44ed-b124-3e4854610b51.jpg

Edited by GA Cacher

Update!

About 75 % of the domestic coins have been mailed, and 50% of the International. I hope to finish tonight.

I am still waiting on payments from a few people to complete all orders. If any do not pay and their coin was not engraved I'll contact the wait list people. If they don't pay and they are engraved, well I'll ponder that.

If you haven't mailed mine yet, I can pick them up at Sat. meeting. That way you can donate the postage to the Susan Komen Foundation.

Thanks, I'll check.

I have yours in hand and will bring to the GA Geocachers Meeting tomorrow.

ALL Domestic orders (that were paid) are now in the mail. I have 14 International orders to finish tonight.

I will have less than 10 coins for wait list and I will contact those on the list in the order they requested coins. Sorry if you didn't get one. I'm sure some will trade and you will see them on the "selling" site.

Edited by GA Cacher

Update!

About 75 % of the domestic coins have been mailed, and 50% of the International. I hope to finish tonight.

I am still waiting on payments from a few people to complete all orders. If any do not pay and their coin was not engraved I'll contact the wait list people. If they don't pay and they are engraved, well I'll ponder that.

Email sent requesting order status -- I think I'm short an invoice for 1 coin!

Thanks,

GA Cacher..

Got my order of 10 coins yesterday and plan on activating them all. I had the names of my closest caching friends engraved on those, and will adopt the coins to them as a gift.

BTW: Very good job of paying attention to details as in getting the engraving done exactly as requested...all of the coins were perfect.

Best wishes for the Foundation.