Premium Membership problem

Team J

My premium membership monthly payment bounced back several times before finally canceling itself this month for some unexplained reason (likely Paypal related). That alone is frustrating.

What confuses me, though, is that on my geocaching account page, I see this:

"You are a Premium Member. Your membership will renew on Thursday, April 23, 2009."

Did I win a contest? :blink:

Seriously though, anyone know why my account would say that when I pay by the month and I know this month didn't go through?

Thanks

Edit: I tried looking for a link to start paying my $3/month again, but I can't find it. Is the link missing if I'm already "paid up" like this? I DO want to pay, but I can't figure out/remember how. I also think I should wait until someone has a chance to see what's going on in case it's a problem with the site.

Edited by Team J

Thanks. I went to the support page and created a Support Ticket. Hopefully I'll hear something back soon.

The first place I checked was my bank account because I was so worried I had actually paid up through that date!! I guess it's really only around $100, but I didn't want to pay that right then! It didn't go through like that though, luckily. Thanks for the tip, though :huh:

:laughing: I got a reply on the support ticket . . . but my account has already fixed itself it seems? :ph34r:

Maybe it was a "place holder" to give me time to fix Paypal. Who knows.

Now that I'm a Basic Member again, my link to pay is back, so I can re-subscribe. I guess it's all fixed! :anicute::ph34r:

EDIT:

This is better . . .

303208127_90c4906c97_m.jpg

Edited by Team J