More great geocaching stories

tserof

I'm curious, How much weight have you all lost since you started geocaching? I think it's great that you guys do this. I'm a little (cringe) overweight myself and I don't have near as much enthusiasm as you seem to. Good going people. :)

I had posted over the summer about the adventures of 4 fat men and a lady while geocaching. We have continually updated the blog each week with great stories from our adventures in geocaching. If you have time you may want to check it out at Adventures in Geocaching.

Geocaching leads to a healthier "you"! My wife and I spent most of last summer caching, and most of this past summer riding the motorcycle (which is far less strenuous than hiking through a forest with a 20 pound backpack). Needless to say, we are far more "pudgy" this fall than we were last fall! Motorcycles are !fun! but now we wheeze like a broken steam engine after climbing even a small hill, so we've vowed to start doing more caching again.

i feel just geocaching is not enough work to keep me healthy so i bike to most of my caches and that gets me going ill wake up and say in my head "but i dont want to" and then i just get on my bike and ride and soon im not tired at all and i feel ive accomplished somthing much greater than i thought i would ever do