no hope for me

Bad_CRC

Hello my name is wolfbait

Hi wolfbait

I am addicted to geocaching

Were all addicted to geocaching

And I...*sniff*... I haven't gone caching for a week

Wooo hoo Your an inspiration to us all!

Quote from G.A. Geocachers annonoymous (doesn't really exist)

Edited by wolfbait

I came "out", as well as my wife. We don't pretend, or camoflage our intentions. "Hey, let's go to the dollar shop; we're getting low on swag!" It's so refreshing to live free and out in the open, unafraid of what our friends, family, and/or neighbors might say. We're addicted and proud!

The advantage of Geocaching as an addiction is it won't kill you. (Unless you walk off a cliff) It is a good thing to be addicted to, and so, don't be ashamed if you have to go out at 3 in the morning to do a quick micro to get your fix. It's something to be proud of, not something to hide. As for spending money on the habit, that's why money was invented. The ancient Lydians said, "Here, take these coins; you can spend them on swag!" :):)

In my neck of the woods we have monthly GeoHolic Annonymous meetings.

Even before these started I knew I was a cacheaholic.

So when I was asked to attend a cacheaholic's lunch meeting, I replied:

A true cacheaholic would take the first step by admitting he/she has a problem.

Since I don't have a problem, I'm not a cacheaholic.

Since I'm not a cacheaholic, I don't need to attend meetings.

Since I don't need to attend meetings, I won't be there with you guys on Monday.

Since I won't be there with you guys on Monday,

I'll just go to work as normal (unless I blow off work to go cacheing).

hmmm, wait a minute.........

It is a complete and utter coincidence that the 10 pack of Tylenol comes in a small tube that is just PERFECT for stages in a multi. :) I mean, I am going to need the Tylenol eventually, right? I just prefer to pay more for the small package as it is more portable than the big bottle.

Ok, I give. I DID buy it in the small overpriced 10 pill pack because I needed more micro containers for stages in a multi I am laying out.

i love geocaching i love geocaching i love geocaching i love micros i love micros i love ammo cans i love ammo cans. i love the woods i love signg the log i love the fresh air i love multis i love (hate) puzzles i love the drive to caches i love the swag i love shopping for cache swag i love shopping for containers i love everything geocaching oh did i say i love geocaching because i love cacheing. i love spending time with my family oh again how i love geocaching. must i tell you that i love to dream about geocaching. love geocaching i love geocaching i love geocaching love geocaching i love geocaching i love geocaching love geocaching i love geocaching i love geocaching love geocaching i love geocaching i love geocaching

Ummm.....that is paying way to much for containers! Try your local Dollar Tree and you can get 6 containers for the price of 1 that you paid for.

Oh contraire... bying a good ammo can come in handy in many situations. I have a friend who went to a canoe-ing camp for 6 weeks and said that she fit all her valuables into it and It kept them clean and dry as they tramped through mud pits 5 feet deep. they only paid 10 bucks for that container... over priced... i think not

Hello my name is wolfbait

Hi wolfbait

I am addicted to geocaching

Were all addicted to geocaching

And I...*sniff*... I haven't gone caching for a week

Wooo hoo Your an inspiration to us all!

Hello wolfbait!

I am not addicted to geocaching.....Yet... I think im just addicted to the forums!

I dont even have a GPS.....Yet. :unsure:

Quote from G.A. Geocachers annonoymous (doesn't really exist)

Edited by Robo-E-Cookie

so, I was grocery shopping tonite, and found then bought several items I had no need for specifically because they came in some nice containers that would help me complete a cache I am working on.

:unsure: too addicted to this stuff.

A while back, my wife questioned me about the gallon jar of pickles that showed up in our fridge. I had to explain that I needed a pressure chamber to cast some new micros.

Edited by sbell111

I have a shelf full of containers in the basement that I salvaged from the trash, painted camo and will probably never use. My hides either go in ammo boxes or Lock n Locks, so I don't even know why I bother with these other containers. I guess I could start putting them in caches for others.

Edited by briansnat

I went from a big city, were I had two army surplus store five miles from me. I'm now in a smaller town and am still trying to find one that will suite my needs as a cacher. How can you have a surplus store and not have ammo cans decon containers, or MRE's? The two I have been to have mostly clothes and hunting related items. I have two spots that need a cache, but ironicly all my ammo cans are full of ammo. I could take the ammo out of one, but than I would not have to travel (cache) around to find an acceptable store. Nope I'm not addicted at all. As I am writing on the forums, planning a cache route to a town seventy miles away to search for a store that sells ammo cans, when I could accomplish it with a phone call, all while eating breakfast at a village inn on a laptop I had to get to log my finds as I moved across the country. Nope not addicted at all. And they best part of all is you can relate to this.