You might be a geocacher if...

Shuckymomo

All your drives are puncuated by "yup, found that one, there's a cache right over there, that's actually a virtual, etc,etc, etc. hidingpool.

This one drives a few of my non-caching friends nuts.

...you think of an location mentioned by what cache it is near.

You can't drive by a dollar store without buying the place out...and you haven't cleaned your house for 6 months....or your car, which is now full of all kinds of half minded ideas for cache containers.... and when your relatives come to visit, instead of showing them the Space Needle or the Sound, you show them the latest and coolest cache, even thought they aren't cachers.....that is irrelevant!

:blink:

...you've had these thoughts between the months of September - December....

"Well 60's not too bad, but definitely not colder the 50."

"50's ok, but definitely not colder than 40."

"40's a little chilly, but I just can't go when it's colder than 30."

"30's that absolute bottom. No going when it's lower than 20."

"Hi, I'd like to order one of your down filled, over stuffed coats please....ohh! and the glow in the dark compass of page 5..."

--MGB

...you've had these thoughts between the months of September - December....

"Well 60's not too bad, but definitely not colder the 50."

"50's ok, but definitely not colder than 40."

"40's a little chilly, but I just can't go when it's colder than 30."

"30's that absolute bottom. No going when it's lower than 20."

"Hi, I'd like to order one of your down filled, over stuffed coats please....ohh! and the glow in the dark compass of page 5..."

--MGB

LOL! LOL! LOL! LMFAO!!! LOL!LOL!

After your boss tells you he wants you to drive 4 hours to Atlanta to sit through a 4 hour meeting and then drive back, you convince him that you need to stay over night because you will be too tired to drive back. When all you really want to do is go caching at Stone Mountain after the meeting.

Just got back. Had a great time on the mountain. I love business trips! :laughing:

After your boss tells you he wants you to drive 4 hours to Atlanta to sit through a 4 hour meeting and then drive back, you convince him that you need to stay over night because you will be too tired to drive back. When all you really want to do is go caching at Stone Mountain after the meeting.

Just got back. Had a great time on the mountain. I love business trips! :huh:

LOL :huh::huh::lol:

Use anagrams for typing messages

TNLNSL = TOOK NOTHING LEFT NOTHING SIGNED LOG

ROGLAO = ROLLING ON GROUND LAUGHING a** OFF

AND SO FORTH

Edited by Rex & Butterfly

When rushing for a FTF you're convinced that all cars you see on the road contain geocachers trying to steal this FTF from you!

When walking in the wild every hiker you meet has to be a geocacher, otherwise why would she/he be there??

When during the week-end, all the people you meet in your touristic village are here for finding your great caches... you wish :huh:

When rushing for a FTF you're convinced that all cars you see on the road contain geocachers trying to steal this FTF from you!

When walking in the wild every hiker you meet has to be a geocacher, otherwise why would she/he be there??

When during the week-end, all the people you meet in your touristic village are here for finding your great caches... you wish :lol:

Yes!

When you drive by a park, you wonder if there might be a cache there.

This whole thread is funny! :huh::huh::huh: