BUGS with Portal

Tried 5 times to respond to "Failed Coup Attempt" and to post my problems under "BUGS" to no avail.

Tried to add links in -html- and when checking them I couldn't return to my page. Backspaced to "Preview" and tried to "Post" that page without luck. (twice)

Couldn't copy or drag the old previous message to the new page either. Set up a new response but when returning to "Compose" the page was empty again. :blink:

Here is the entire answer to --->C4A <--

F.Y.I - I tried to persuade the "Officers" in 2 other "Dead Categories" to demote our "Leader" for non-active roles and re-activate one of them and hi-jack the other. As the response was not to my liking I just resigned and now both of the "Categories" are on probation.

<br>

This leader hasn't signed in since May the 8th (and not listed the Category either)

TALL Buildings(Skyscrapers)

and

Tennis Groups

The -Tennis Group- "Leader" has been absent since Sept 12th not not made it active either.

Posting is much easier in this forum and a lot easier to follow the various strings. :o

Tried 5 times to respond to "Failed Coup Attempt" and to post my problems under "BUGS" to no avail.

Posting is much easier in this forum and a lot easier to follow the various strings. :blink:

My original message for Failed Coup Attempt took me five or six times to post. Some very odd behavior that doesn't seem to follow a pattern. The first try I pressed the options tab and lost my message. Then my cursor was locked out of the comment field and was highlighting the text at the top of the page. I couldn't post anything but if I tried to backspace it again acted like a "back button" (mentioned in another thread) and took me to the previous page. I closed out the session and tried again this time the preview post didn't work and I lost the post. I lost it several times at the preview point but finally posted it without preview and it took.

Also, I added a link to the old Groudspeak forum for Waymarking and the link was there but wouldn't work. I tried to give it a name as well and the insert link button wouldn't let me. I was able to get the link to finally work by editing the post.

I agree it is easier to post here but am just putting it all to growing pains and look forward to the full function ability of the new forums.

1. Composed message in HTML mode - Yes

2. Previewed and it looked good - Yes .. also lost it if when I tried to see if the link was correct.

3. Back to compose and it was empty -Yes

4. Could not copy from the preview(?) page to paste - Right - Tried to copy and paste and also highlight and drag. Did manage to copy the message with 'copy and paste' from the "Portal Preview" page, except for the 2 links which I had to reset/insert here.

Does that sum it up? Yup

1. Composed message in HTML mode - Yes

2. Previewed and it looked good - Yes .. also lost it if when I tried to see if the link was correct.

3. Back to compose and it was empty -Yes

4. Could not copy from the preview(?) page to paste - Right - Tried to copy and paste and also highlight and drag. Did manage to copy the message with 'copy and paste' from the "Portal Preview" page, except for the 2 links which I had to reset/insert here.

Does that sum it up? Yup

Seems about right but it also happened to me when I selected the options tab and then it did the funky lockup where I couldn't access the compose field at all even though I could access all the other fields on the page.

That sounds sorta familiar.

When I compose in the Portal, I cannot use the Insert HTML thingy. I click it, it asks for my link, then deletes it.

So now I switch to HTML mode, compose in code, then convert back so I can add my sunglasses face.

I'd rather not compose in HTML, since there are all of these nice command icons to use. Except they don't function.

:blink: The Blue Quasar