Suggestions for Groundspeak

ca-2-mo

If the travel bug mission sheet was about an inch shorter it would fit perfect in a standard size ziplock sandwich bag. This would mean that we wouldn't have to fold them and when cachers or muggles came across them it would be easier to see what it is and what its mission is. I think it would prevent some wear and tear on the log sheets too. Just a thought.

If the travel bug mission sheet was about an inch shorter it would fit perfect in a standard size ziplock sandwich bag. This would mean that we wouldn't have to fold them and when cachers or muggles came across them it would be easier to see what it is and what its mission is. I think it would prevent some wear and tear on the log sheets too. Just a thought.

You can cut off an inch when it comes out of the printer. You can tell the printer to print smaller....not really Groundspeaks problem.

Posts like this might me better for the Web Site Suggestions forum.

Yeah - I reformat my mission pages on the printer control option after I've selected 'print' from the top pull-down menu bar (Netscape). My particular Minolta color laser printer allows 2-up or 4-up printing per page, or custom size reduction - nifty for fitting mission pages to geocoin plastic 'flips'!

60ab6b6a-e132-4d5b-b276-87285a3bc028.jpg

It's also OK to take the initiative and solve the problem on your own. :blink: Marky & Joani make laminated tags just a little larger than the TB tags which contain description of the TB on one side, and the Mission on the other.

It's not a trivial task as Joani has to customize each tag for each TB, but I thank them for bettering the game. If Groundspeak were to do this, it's going to cost you $. :o