New Whitebear coin

whitebear

:blink:

I am excited to anounce my new Bitten by Whitebear coin....the coin with a bite out of it !

We have ok the samples to the mint earlier this week so it should only be 2 weeks maximum before I see the coin.I have done it this way because I am getting tired of paying up front for coins I don't receive for up to 8 weeks.

There is a glow in the dark that is pretty darn cool ! And then there is the regular finish on a couple differnt metals all will be going for $8.00 + shipping (tried to keep costs resonable).These are trackable & include an icon ,they also have a WB prefix.

The one finish can be viewed in the coin section at www.landsharkz.ca

More information will be posted soon & will start sales next week ...hope you like it!!

Quantities of coins minted for sale

Black Nickel glow-150

Black Nickel non glow-75

Antique Silver glow -150

Antique Silver non glow-75

For special trade only

Antique Copper non glow-20

Antique Copper glow-5

Antique Gold non glow-25

Do we go through you or the website to purchase? This coin is a must to have for collection. :rolleyes:

Hi

I have reserved for everyone who emailed me .I will be starting to send out paypal invoices tonight Wednesday .So if you don't get one by tomorrow email me or if your paypal is different from your email please let me know todaybefore 6pm Pacific

Thanks for all the support .I will be getting to the trades as soon as the coins come next week