Geocachers of Kentucky 2006 coins price drop

Bud

Dang, after reading the Topic description, I sound like a new car salesman. Everything must go!

However, that said, we do have to get all of the Geocachers of Kentucky (Geocky) 2006 coins gone before we even think about making our 2007 coin. So, to that effect, we're dropping the price on them and no longer charging shipping. You can read about the initial sale of the coins HERE and our website information page HERE.

Basically, it WAS $9.00/coin + shipping. Now, to help move our last few hundred in to the hands of cachers, they're going to be $8.00/coin, shipping included. We've got about 120 of the gold and 180 of the nickel coins left, and when they're gone, that's all for 2006. Payment can be made via PayPal to geockycoins@gmail.com making sure that you specify how many of each color coin that you'd like, and your mailing address.

You're probably pretty safe this week in sending your funds for coins, but next week, you should probably write first to make sure that we have the number that you'd like in the specific metal that you want. Thanks to all who've helped us get this year's Kentucky coin out in to the community.

Edited by budophylus

It might help your sales effort if you posted a picture of the front and back sides of the coin. I have looked around and could not find a picture.

Duh, sorry about that. It used to be on the link that I provided to Geocky.org, but we've recently moved servers, and apparently our images didn't move over with it.

Here's the front:

2006_GeoKY_front.jpg

and the reverse:

2006_GeoKY_back.jpg

One more bump to the top, in case anyone is still interested.

If you still have one of each, I would be interested in buying them.

About a hundred of each still, demand seemed to dry up once it started getting cold and people were caching less for the season. People still like the coin, so we're hoping to still get them out in cacher's hands so we can get on to designing the 2007 coin.

One more bump to the top, in case anyone is still interested.

If you still have one of each, I would be interested in buying them.

About a hundred of each still, demand seemed to dry up once it started getting cold and people were caching less for the season. People still like the coin, so we're hoping to still get them out in cacher's hands so we can get on to designing the 2007 coin.

Just paypaled for 1 of each metal....

We're down to about 100 each of these, and are wanting to get them out of the house and in to the caches. Last price drops to clear them out:

Price is now $7.00 each, or 3 for $20.00, shipping included, until we can get them all in to good homes!

Thanks to all who've helped us up until now!

We're down to about 100 each of these, and are wanting to get them out of the house and in to the caches. Last price drops to clear them out:

Price is now $7.00 each, or 3 for $20.00, shipping included, until we can get them all in to good homes!

Thanks for the bump again!

Emailed for a couple.

Duh, sorry about that. It used to be on the link that I provided to Geocky.org, but we've recently moved servers, and apparently our images didn't move over with it.

Here's the front:

2006_GeoKY_front.jpg

and the reverse:

2006_GeoKY_back.jpg

What do the nickel ones look like? are they 'shiny' nickel, or sand blasted or what?

Here's the front:

2006_GeoKY_front.jpg

and the reverse:

2006_GeoKY_back.jpg

What do the nickel ones look like? are they 'shiny' nickel, or sand blasted or what?

They're shiny, just like the gold, but just in nickel. :huh:

PM sent for 3 coins.

Regards from Portugal

alberto aka manchanegra